Huawei Assistant is your phone’s personal assistant that provides you insights, a news feed, and more in one place. Huawei and Honor smartphone users can install the Assistant to get its benefit. Below you can download Huawei Assistant APK.
Huawei Assistant APK:
- Huawei Assistant 184.108.40.2060 (September 5, 2021)
- Download Huawei Assistant 220.127.116.110 (July 26, 2021)
- Huawei Assistant 18.104.22.1681 (May 23, 2021)
- Huawei Assistant 22.214.171.1244 (April 17, 2021)
- Huawei Assistant 126.96.36.199 beta (October 28, 2020)
- Huawei Assistant 188.8.131.523 (September 9, 2020)
- Huawei Assistant 184.108.40.2061 beta (August 17, 2020)
- Huawei Assistant 220.127.116.111 (July 31, 2020)
- Download Assistant Version 18.104.22.1683 (June 2, 2020)
- Download Assistant Version 22.214.171.124
- Download Assistant Version 126.96.36.199
- Download Assistant version 188.8.131.522
- Download Assistant version 184.108.40.2061
- Download Assistant version 220.127.116.110
- Download Assistant version 18.104.22.1680
EMUI 10.0 or above can download it directly from AppGallery
- You can press and hold the card and drag the card to adjust the position freely.
- Touch and hold a card to add more services, manage the card size.
- The “Discover” module is added to provide service discovery and service management functions.
- “My services” is added to the avatar portal to quickly view added services.
- “Personal information” is added to manage mobile number information.
- Greetings are displayed from the drop-down list on the home page.
Huawei Assistant Description:
Huawei Assistant is a personal assistant at your side. It provides you with considerate, accurate, and easy-to-access everyday services on demand.
- Global Search allows you to search for content locally or online.
- Instant access Provides customizable shortcuts so you can access your favorite content in a single touch.
- AI Tips Displays notifications and reminders via smart cards, such as Stocks, Sports, and Traffic, based on your needs and specific usage scenarios.
- Newsfeed Provides you with personalized news based on the region settings of your device.
How to use Huawei Assistant:
Swipe right on the home screen to access Huawei Assistant TODAY (or left if you are using a bi-directional language). Huawei Assistant∙TODAY can’t be accessed directly from AppGallery.
If you disable this feature and wish to re-enable it, either touch and hold a blank area on the home screen or pinch your fingers together (depending on your device model) to open the screen management view, then touch the Home screen settings, and enable Huawei Assistant∙TODAY.
Download WhatsApp [22.214.171.124 stable and 126.96.36.199 beta]
WhatsApp is a multi-platform messaging and voice-over-IP (VoIP) service, which allows users to send text messages and voice messages. Aside from being a voice and texts sharing app, WhatsApp enables you to make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other user-generated content.
WhatsApp is available to download from different platforms and app stores on mobile devices. However, WhatsApp developers test and rolls out new app updates as soon as it enters the testing pool and sends releases stable app versions once they are tested.
Below you can check all of the latest WhatsApp Stable and Beta app versions.
Download WhatsApp (Beta and Stable):
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (September 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (September 14, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (September 10, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (August 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (stable) APK (August 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (August 20, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (stable) APK (August 20, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (August 16, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (stable) APK (August 16, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (August 12, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (stable) APK (August 12, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (August 8, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (August 7, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (August 4, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (July 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (July 28, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (July 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (Stable) APK (July 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (July 19, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (July 17, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (July 15, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 stable APK
- WhatsApp APK 126.96.36.199 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 188.8.131.52 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 184.108.40.206 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 220.127.116.11 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 18.104.22.168 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 22.214.171.124 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 126.96.36.199 (stable)
- WhatsApp APK 188.8.131.52 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 184.108.40.206 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 220.127.116.11 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 18.104.22.168 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 22.214.171.124 (beta)
NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.
SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more.
Download Petal Clip app – HarmonyOS and EMUI 11 [126.96.36.1991]
Huawei Petal Clip comes with numerous options to create and edit videos. The app isn’t available to download in markets outside of China but you can download Petal Clip via the link given below.
What is Petal Clip?
Petal Clip allows you to edit and create videos, the app provides a wide range of video editing features, and special effects, stickers, sound effects, fonts, and other materials for video creation.
The app comprises of different parts that include – Edit, Template, and Tutorials.
The app is tested on the EMUI version but it doesn’t mean that it’ll work perfectly on your EMUI device. To be mentioned, we have not found any issues, while testing this app.
Download Petal Clip:
If you want to install this app, we recommend you disable the AppGuard feature on HarmonyOS devices and enable the install from unknown sources on EMUI powered devices.
Petal Clip Hands-on
Petal Clip Screenshot:
The Petal Clip Comprises of three Menus:
All of these three tabs reside on the bottom side. However, there are a lot of options available, once you start to create your own clip with the Petal Clip app.
If you want to learn more about this app, check out the article linked below.
Netflix launches a Free streaming plan for Android
Netflix is the most popular entertainment platform known for its rich offerings. Now, it started to offer a no-cost service that’ll allow a user to access its content without paying for the service.
It’s one of the promoting strategies of the company. It wants users to enjoy some part of its paid plan. However, it’ll have some restrictions that are open for prepaid users. Below you can check what benefit a user will get from this plan.
Netfilx Free Plan Offreing:
- Users will be able to access only limited content which will a one-fourth of the available in its paid-streaming section.
- The registered users can enjoy Netflix’s ad-free service on Android devices.
- Users can’t download or save offline content, which means the service is only accessible when the device will connect to the network.
- The free plan sign up will not require other information than the user’s email address
- Users will be required to confirm that they are over 18
This free streaming plan is enjoyable on all Android devices. According to the Netflix spokesperson, Kenya will get this free plan service first. However, he didn’t say any further words about the availability in other countries. But believing in Netflix’s capability, it’ll soon launch the plan in other regions too.
Netflix is a leading online streaming service platform that provides a variety of entertaining shows including movies, web series, short movies, and other shows. It has over 200 million paid subscriptions across 190 countries and regions.
Furthermore, it continually adds new trending shows and movies in different languages. Its monthly paid services cost
- $8.99 for the Basic Plan
- $13.99 for Standard Plan
- $17.99 for Premium Plan
(Via- AndroidAuthority )