Huawei P30 is one of the most versatile smartphones that Huawei has ever released, it comes with Leica quad-camera system with a revolutionary image processing system and far-reaching periscope zoom camera. Talking about the hardware, the P30 and P30 Pro has an excellent display, Kirin 980 processor, and a better software system.
The device was initially launched with EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9, later it was upgraded to EMUI 10.0 and then 10.1. The device is capable of running high-performance tasks and the company began testing EMUI 11 for this device in November last year.
After concluding the EMUI 11 beta testing for Huawei P30 devices in China, Huawei then moved on to the beta program for the devices in the global market. However, it remained limited to some users.
But the company later announced the EMUI 11 upgrade plan, which promised the rollout of EMUI 11 for the P30 and P30 Pro in the first quarter of 2021. Since we’re now running fast in Q1 2021, Huawei has finally begun the rollout of EMUI 11 for the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro, which the users have been eagerly waiting for.
As we can expect, the EMUI 11 rollout for the Huawei P30 flagship is in the early-stage and may take some time to cover all of the devices in the global market.
EMUI 11 brings a number of new improvements over the predecessor and installs the latest changes in the user interface for better performance and user experience.
Models for EMUI 11:
- Huawei P30
- Huawei P30 Pro
Stable EMUI 11 version:
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro users receiving EMUI 11 with version 184.108.40.206 and package size of 1.81GB.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- EMUI version and size may vary depending on the country/region/models.
- We recommend you to back up any important data before updating, safety measures.
How to check for EMUI 11 update:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
You can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
Thanks to the tipsters – Ezzat and Samer
EMUI 11 Changelog:
This update introduces EMUI 11, providing a rich array of possibilities for you to stay connected in all scenarios. This new system version carries forward Huawei’s All SCenario design concept and provides a richer and more integrated cross-device experience. Based on the idea of “Technology for people”, EMUI 11 brings a more artistic interface design, friendlier interactions, and a more innovative and convenient cross-device connection experience for people to perform better at work and in life.
- Smart Always On Display (AOD): Refines the user experience and introduces brand-new visual elements for the AOD, allowing you to customize and showcase your personal style by adding text and images that will appear when your screen is off.
- Artistic Theme: Adds the Starry Night theme, featuring vivid color painting. (You can apply this theme in the Themes app.)
- Multiwindow mode: Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Smoother animation: The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen. Long take animations will be displayed when you are switching between albums in Gallery or between year and month views in Calendar, for smoother visual effects.
- Subtle effect: Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Super Notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- Lasting smoothness: A new standard for system animations has been introduced, improving app launch speed and the smoothness of general operations.
- Rhythmic ringtones: System vibration has been upgraded, and incoming calls and alarms now have their own custom vibration patterns. The combination of stereo sounds and coordinated vibrations brings you a more immersive experience.
- Multi-screen Collaboration: This is a special feature that enables your devices to work together to achieve their full potential. You can mirror your phone to your laptop’s screen to improve your productivity with up to three windows readily available. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop installed with version 11.0 or later of PC manager.)
- Gallery: On the discover tab in Gallery, you can create video stories by applying preset templates with special effects and background music. The video editing features are optimized providing you with more instructions on how to use the timeline and edit options.
- Undisturbed screen protection: When you project your phone in Do Not Disturb mode onto your Huawei laptop, messages and incoming calls are displayed only on your phone screen, both protecting your privacy and ensuring the continuity of screen projection.
- NotePad Privacy: This allows you to lock notes in NotePad.
- Photo sharing privacy: This allows you to remove the shooting location, time, and device information from photos before sharing them.
Huawei Nova 9 SE grabs November 2022 EMUI update
Huawei is rolling out the November 2022 EMUI update for the Nova 9 SE smartphone. Currently, the latest update is hovering in the Middle East markets, and the company will gradually release it in the global region.
November 2022 is about to end and Huawei is pacing the update distribution. After the flagship devices, the company has turned its face to the mid-rangers to circulate the freshly-released EMUI security patch.
In the latest edition, Huawei Nova 9 SE users in the Middle East are receiving November 2022 EMUI update with the 220.127.116.11 version. On the other hand, the package size is 335 MB, which may vary in different regions.
In addition, the changelog reads the presence of the November 2022 security patch. For your information, this improvement patch fixes a total of 20 privacy-related vulnerabilities in the internal system.
Moreover, it increases the stability of the security system and makes the software durable. Thus, it is advised to install the latest update as it reaches the notification panel of your Huawei Nova 9 SE smartphone.
Huawei Nova 9 SE Changelog:
- This update improves system security with security patches
- Security: Integrates security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security
While you can download the respective software update via Settings, we suggest you follow the below-given instructions beforehand:
- Maintain enough battery and storage on your device
- Take a backup of your important data
- Use a stable internet connection to download the update
A new product launch event!
Huawei is quite busy sending regular updates to its devices this week. In the meantime, the company is also preparing of a new product launch conference that will happen next month.
Though the event will be held in China, we could assume some relatable tweaks and pinches on the global platform as well. Till then you can take a view of what devices will make their way in the upcoming launch event.
|| Source ||
Huawei P40 Pro grips November 2022 EMUI update in Europe
Huawei is rolling out the November 2022 EMUI update for P40 Pro smartphone users in Europe. Being a security update, the new firmware targets the hidden security exploits in the system and provides a boost to the overall functioning of the device.
The latest Huawei P40 Pro November 2022 update in Europe is appearing with EMUI 12 version 18.104.22.1680. Make sure to free at least 290 Megabytes of storage space to install the firmware effectively in your smartphone.
In terms of benefits, the fresh patch improves the security aspects of the device. It makes your gadget more reliable and responsive toward the task and other related actions. Besides, it increases the system stability and uplifts the performance grade.
On the greener side, the latest firmware brings you one step closer to receiving the EMUI 13. There aren’t many details about the newly-released operating system. Perhaps, we will soon hear the beta bell rings of EMUI 13 for eligible devices.
Update Notes & Instructions
You can install the new Huawei P40 Pro update without waiting for the OTA rollout to hit your device. Just get it via Settings > System & Updates > Software Updates. Now let your phone reach the server to get the latest build. To the available update, tap on Download and Install button.
P40 series first to receive EMUI 13?
It’s worth mentioning that the Huawei P40 series was the first to get EMUI 12 beta testing ticket in the global market followed by a stable release. Thereafter the company rolled out the EMUI 12 beta to other gadgets.
As of now, devices are standing in the EMUI 13 queue. Though there are several flagship models, the P40 lineup could be the first one to taste the EMUI 13 experience.
However, things will only get a clearance when Huawei itself utters a few words on the official EMUI 13 rollout plan. Till then, we recommend downloading the latest firmware so that you may not miss the EMUI 13 beta eligibility.
I’ve not received November 2022 patch for my Huawei Nova 5T
Huawei Nova 5t is a well-known smartphone and is sold quite well among consumers. In the meantime, Huawei keeps on sending new software updates for the device in the global market.
Although we’re in November but the phone is still running September 2022 security patch in most of its units. The September EMUI patch rolled out in early October and expanded to users throughout the month.
It’s possible that the company may send the November 2022 security patch for Huawei Nova 5T very soon but we’ll have to wait for that to happen.
Huawei Nova 5T is one of the first smartphones to receive EMUI 12. The phone users remained optimistic about this featured software rollout.
However, the wait has now extended towards the next major firmware, EMUI 13. But the current trend suggests that phone users may have to wait until next year to grab a roller coaster ride to the new EMUI version.
How to check:
To check for the latest software update, visit the Settings menu and then tap on System & updates. From here click on Software updates and then CHECK FOR UPDATES. Now you can wait until the phone proceeds to check for the latest firmware.
On the flip side, we also suggest you request new firmware via the My Huawei app.
Huawei Nova 5T comes with a 6.26-inch display that includes an FHD+ resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels), and there’s a 97% screen-to-body ratio, and a 3750mAh battery that could recharge with a superfast charger.
Huawei Nova 5T is powered by Kirin 980 chipset with octa-core architecture and Mali-G76 GPU. Furthermore, there is a quad camera system, 48 MP (f/1.8, high-resolution lens) + 16 MP (f/2.2, ultra-wide angle lens) + 2 MP (f/2.4, bokeh lens) + 2 MP (f/2.4, macro lens), Front Camera: 32 MP (f/2.0, high-resolution lens).