Huawei P30 is one of the most versatile smartphones that Huawei has ever released, it comes with Leica quad-camera system with a revolutionary image processing system and far-reaching periscope zoom camera. Talking about the hardware, the P30 and P30 Pro has an excellent display, Kirin 980 processor, and a better software system.
The device was initially launched with EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9, later it was upgraded to EMUI 10.0 and then 10.1. The device is capable of running high-performance tasks and the company began testing EMUI 11 for this device in November last year.
After concluding the EMUI 11 beta testing for Huawei P30 devices in China, Huawei then moved on to the beta program for the devices in the global market. However, it remained limited to some users.
But the company later announced the EMUI 11 upgrade plan, which promised the rollout of EMUI 11 for the P30 and P30 Pro in the first quarter of 2021. Since we’re now running fast in Q1 2021, Huawei has finally begun the rollout of EMUI 11 for the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro, which the users have been eagerly waiting for.
As we can expect, the EMUI 11 rollout for the Huawei P30 flagship is in the early-stage and may take some time to cover all of the devices in the global market.
EMUI 11 brings a number of new improvements over the predecessor and installs the latest changes in the user interface for better performance and user experience.
Models for EMUI 11:
- Huawei P30
- Huawei P30 Pro
Stable EMUI 11 version:
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro users receiving EMUI 11 with version 184.108.40.206 and package size of 1.81GB.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- EMUI version and size may vary depending on the country/region/models.
- We recommend you to back up any important data before updating, safety measures.
How to check for EMUI 11 update:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
You can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
Thanks to the tipsters – Ezzat and Samer
EMUI 11 Changelog:
This update introduces EMUI 11, providing a rich array of possibilities for you to stay connected in all scenarios. This new system version carries forward Huawei’s All SCenario design concept and provides a richer and more integrated cross-device experience. Based on the idea of “Technology for people”, EMUI 11 brings a more artistic interface design, friendlier interactions, and a more innovative and convenient cross-device connection experience for people to perform better at work and in life.
- Smart Always On Display (AOD): Refines the user experience and introduces brand-new visual elements for the AOD, allowing you to customize and showcase your personal style by adding text and images that will appear when your screen is off.
- Artistic Theme: Adds the Starry Night theme, featuring vivid color painting. (You can apply this theme in the Themes app.)
- Multiwindow mode: Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Smoother animation: The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen. Long take animations will be displayed when you are switching between albums in Gallery or between year and month views in Calendar, for smoother visual effects.
- Subtle effect: Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Super Notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- Lasting smoothness: A new standard for system animations has been introduced, improving app launch speed and the smoothness of general operations.
- Rhythmic ringtones: System vibration has been upgraded, and incoming calls and alarms now have their own custom vibration patterns. The combination of stereo sounds and coordinated vibrations brings you a more immersive experience.
- Multi-screen Collaboration: This is a special feature that enables your devices to work together to achieve their full potential. You can mirror your phone to your laptop’s screen to improve your productivity with up to three windows readily available. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop installed with version 11.0 or later of PC manager.)
- Gallery: On the discover tab in Gallery, you can create video stories by applying preset templates with special effects and background music. The video editing features are optimized providing you with more instructions on how to use the timeline and edit options.
- Undisturbed screen protection: When you project your phone in Do Not Disturb mode onto your Huawei laptop, messages and incoming calls are displayed only on your phone screen, both protecting your privacy and ensuring the continuity of screen projection.
- NotePad Privacy: This allows you to lock notes in NotePad.
- Photo sharing privacy: This allows you to remove the shooting location, time, and device information from photos before sharing them.
EMUI 12 Rollout Schedule for Russia and Central Asia
Since January 2022, Huawei has started the rollout of stable EMUI 12 software updates in the global market. EMUI 12 comes with a brand new user interface, which is much better than EMUI 11. It also comes with new features and improvements to provide a next-level experience somehow similar to HarmonyOS.
Global Huawei consumers seem excited to install the latest EMUI 12 software system. The major Huawei, device market includes Europe, the Middle East, Russia, and more. Speaking about Russian Market has also a prominent smartphone with a large number of shipped units.
So, Huawei users are you belong to Russia and Central Asia? Yes! do you know about your device’s EMUI 12 rollout status and related information? Early this month, Huawei released an EMUI 12 rollout schedule for eligible devices worldwide.
The official schedule also contains information about EMUI 12 rollout for the Huawei devices available in Russia along with their current status. You can check the full roadmap below.
Updated on June 27, 2022:
EMUI 12 rollout schedule for Russia and Central Asia
- Huawei P40 Pro+: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei Mate Xs: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei P40 Pro: Completed (Middle of February 2022)
- Huawei P40: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei P40 Lite: Completed (Early March 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20: Completed ( Middle of May 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Completed (Early April 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design: Completed (Middle of April 2022)
- Huawei Nova 5T: Completed (Middle of April 2022)
- Huawei P30: Pushing in batches (End of March 2022)
- Huawei P30 Pro: Pushing in batches (End of March 2022)
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei Enjoy 20 SE (EMUI 10) getting May 2022 security update
Launched in 2021, Huawei Enjoy 20 SE smartphone users have started collecting the May 2022 security update. The update installs the latest improvements for system security and stability to enhance the device’s functionality.
It has been a long time since the corresponding device users grabbed the improvement patch. Consequently, the previous version came with April 2022 security patch with several fixes for critical, high, and medium levels of CVEs for the device.
Similarly, the latest May 2022 security update for Huawei Enjoy 20 SE brings new fixes related to the audio functions, voice ID application, and other focal points of the system. Users can identify the update with the build number EMUI 10.1.1.173.
The update is appearing through the OTA medium and will hit the device in some days. In the meantime, users must ensure to keep checking the update section and also the My Huawei app that ultimately allows requesting the newest firmware version.
However, before moving on to the update procedure, users must understand the following instructions:
- The new update may have a huge package size, thus, users must use a stable Wi-Fi connection to download the software.
- Users must have the base EMUI version 10.1.1.172 for installing the latest update.
- Aside, users must verify the storage space beforehand, so that the software can fit in the phone easily.
- The smartphone must have a battery level of 45 percent for a fruitful installation procedure.
- Though the update would not harm any data, we suggest taking a backup of the device.
How to check for updates?
Just go to the Settings app of the phone menu. Further, swipe down and select System & Updates > Software Updates. Next, tap on the Check For Updates, and follow the on-screen norms. As you see a suitable update on the screen, select the Download & Install tab.
- This update improves system security with security patches
- May 2022 security patches have been integrated for better system security.
- Adapting model: Huawei Enjoy 20 SE PPA-AL20
Huawei Mate Xs EMUI 220.127.116.11 update is necessary to install
Huawei has started to rollout an EMUI 18.104.22.168 software update for the global version of Mate Xs 2 foldable phone, the phone users can get this update necessary rot improve the system security and improve the phone’s overall performance.
EMUI 22.214.171.124 software package has a size of 270MB and the update is currently expanding among consumers gradually. To be mentioned, the update has security patches released this month to fix the latest issues in EMUI firmware.
A few months ago, Huawei launched Mate Xs 2 foldable phone for consumers. The phone is available to purchase also in the global market, which is a matter of surprise.
While its Chinese version HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system, the global variant has EMUI 12 pre-installed, which is almost similar to the Chinese counterpart in terms of looks and feel.
Unlike the first generation Mate Xs, the Mate Xs 2 is equipped with a new processor Snapdragon 888 4G, featuring octa-core architecture – Octa-core, 1 x Cortex-X1 at 2.84 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A78 at 2.42 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 at 1.8 GHz. The phone also brings better graphics performance provided by Adreno 660 GPU.
Similar to the Mate Xs 2 and Huawei P50 Pro, the Chinese tech giant has kept Huawei Mate Xs 2’s camera department filed with new hardware capabilities. It features a 50MP triple rear camera system. While there’s a wide-angle camera ready to take your selfies up from the front.
Huawei Mate Xs EMUI 126.96.36.199 update is currently rolling in batches and you can download this firmware via Settings > System & updates and then tap on Software updates. From here you can follow the on-screen instructions to get the software update onboard.
However, before you move on to download this update, make sure you get the update instructions and understand them easily. We suggest you to get a backup of your important files to prevent unwanted deletion and then make sure you’ve sufficient battery backup to keep your phone up and running, while the update installs.
(source – huaweiblog)