Huawei FreeBuds Pro is the world’s first true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones that supports intelligent dynamic noise cancellation, featuring hardware, and software integrated solution, and more.
Now, Huawei is sending a new firmware update for FreeBuds Pro that brings new improvements for noise-canceling effects, charging success rate, and stability of Bluetooth connection.
Users can install this firmware version on their devices for an upgraded experience. You can check the updated instruction mentioned at the end of the article.
The last update of FreeBuds Pro brought optimizations including pluggable device accuracy, Bluetooth stability, and power consumption reduction that enhance the user experience.
Aside from this, on February 21, Huawei has unveiled the FreeBuds 4i wireless headsets. It features Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) for a noise-free sound experience, better battery prolonged use cases, better design, high-quality audio effects, and much more.
NEW FIRMWARE: Huawei FreeBuds Pro getting version 184.108.40.2062 upgraded from 220.127.116.118 with an update size of 2.74 MB.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
POINTS TO KNOW:
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both the devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating
- Improves noise-canceling effects
- Improves the charging success rate
- Improves the stability of the Bluetooth connection
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device’s home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.