Huawei has already kicked off the promo campaign for its upcoming Huawei Mate 40 series devices. At the event, the company will not only announce the latest smartphones but also a bunch of new products in different categories.
According to a Weibo tipster, the company will launch new products alongside Huawei Mate 40 series on October 22. These products include new earbuds, smart speaker, smartwatch, and more. However, there’s no official confirmation is available on new products other than Mate 40 smartphones.
Here is a list of the new products that are expected to launch at the Huawei Mate 40 series global conference on October 22:
- Huawei Mate 40 series – Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro+, and Mate 40 RS Porsche Design.
- First Huawei FreeBuds Studio headsets
- Huawei Sound X Smart Audio series
- A new Mate series product that covers different consumers segments
- New Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro models
- New Huawei Smart Life in All Scenarios products
Previous reports reveal that the Huawei Mate 40 series will be powered by Kirin 9000 5nm processor and will be sold initially in China by the end of this month.
If you want to check more information about the Huawei Mate 40 series, please check our complete round-up linked below.