Huawei Mate 40 series will launch on October 22 and it’ll offer a more powerful camera system, powerful processor, better design, and more. The development of this upcoming flagship is a result of a long-run evolution in the Mate series.
Ahead of Huawei Mate 40 series launching, the Chinese tech giant has shared a teaser and a brief history of previous Mate series that were created during their respective launches. Check them below.
- In January 2013, the Huawei Mate smartphone was released with the theme “My Pocket Cinema”
- In March 2014, the Huawei Mate 2 mobile phone was released with the theme “Thinking ahead”
- In September 2014, Huawei Mate 7 mobile phone was released with the theme “Live Once, Live Life”
- In November 2015, Huawei Mate 8 mobile phone was released with the theme of “A New Style of Business”
- In November 2016, Huawei Mate 9 series mobile phones were released, with the theme “A Step Ahead”
- In October 2017, Huawei Mate 10 series was released with the theme “Ultimate Performance”
- In March 2018, Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design was released with the theme of “Discover the Exceptional”
- In October 2018, the Huawei Mate 20 series released with the theme of “A Higher Intelligence”
- In September 2019, Huawei Mate 30 series were released with the theme “Rethink Possibilities”
- On October 22, 2020, the Huawei Mate 40 series will launch themed as “Unprecedented Power is Coming”
See you on 22.10.20. pic.twitter.com/bjis8U3JKJ
— Huawei Mobile (@HuaweiMobile) October 12, 2020
Don’t forget to check: