Huawei Mate 9 series is getting a new features update in China. This is a surprise that just dropped after the rollout of the latest firmware update for the P10 series. The latest software update for Huawei Mate 9 devices comes as the lineup turns 6 years of launch.
According to the information, the new features update for Huawei Mate 9 models comes with HarmonyOS software version 22.214.171.124 upgrading from HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199. The details further read that the new features are only available for the Chinese consumers and come for the following device users.
- Mate 9 – MHA-AL00
- Mate 9 – MHA-TL00
- Mate 9 Pro – LON-AL00
- Mate 9 Porsche Design – LON-AL0
Talking about the update changelog the corresponding phone users will find it very useful as it brings a number of new features. As per the changelog, the update has new optimizations for a display to improve the user interface element. The update will enhance your user experience with anti-mistouch operations for in-game situations.
Furthermore, the pate will bring in VOLTE features for a specific Chinese network provider. Lastly, there are optimizations and improvements for system and security.
Check the full changelog below.
- Display: Optimize the display of some UI content.
- Games: Optimize the anti-mistouch operation experience in-game scenarios.
- Communication: Enable the China Mobile VoLTE voice call function by default (this service needs to be activated separately).
- System: Optimize the audio playback of Bluetooth headsets experience.
- Security: Integrates the February 2022 security patch to enhance security.
Be mentioned, a similar firmware has also pushed for the Huawei P10 series just a few days ago. The device also runs HarmonyOS operating system and is not eligible to receive EMUI 12 in the global market.
To update the Huawei Mate 9 series, users just need to jump on the Settings and open System & updates. From here tap on the Software updates section, then tap on the consequential on-screen instructions to download the software update.