Over the last few weeks, Xiaomi has introduced its latest software to many of the flagship and mid-range smartphones. Now, it’s the turn of the large screen devices. Mi Pad 5 and 5 Pro get MIUI 13 Upgrade in China. These devices now run on the Android 11 based operating system.
MIUI 13 upgrade brings advancement in the performance grade of the core system. Additionally, it offers stabilization and longevity to the security section of the system. It increases the multiple-tasking platform for the users with ease and convenience.
Version & Package size
Mi Pad 5 and 5 Pro get MIUI 13 upgrade in China varies in the version and package size of the update. China users of Mi Pad 5 receive the update with version V22.214.171.124.RKXCNXM and a package size that weighs up to 3.5GB. On the other hand, Mi Pad 5 Pro users get the update with version V126.96.36.199.RKZCNXM and package size of 3.9GB.
MIUI 13 Upgrade
The newest software appears with a lot of features that enhance the performance level as well as the security system. It increases the fluency of third-party applications so that the user faces lesser lags on the screen. Besides this, the company’s developed applications work more efficiently rather than previously.
The user interface becomes more interactive and responsive with MIUI 13 software. With features like Dynamic theming support, revamped widgets, effective live wallpapers, and new fonts bring a new look to the home screen and an understandable experience to the users.
Furthermore, the privacy tools not only apply a shield over the important information in the device but also protect it from malware. It prevents the data from being mislaid or harmful transfers of files.
- Performance: Reduction in screen lags by 60%. Increase in the fluency of third-party applications up to 53%.
- New Widgets: Easy to use widgets like ‘super countdown day’ and ‘water cups measure’. It provides an iOS 15 like experience to the users.
- Live Wallpapers: A new look to the home screen with animated wallpapers that brings crystal formation design with it.
- Privacy: Tools like ‘fraud protection’, ‘face identification’, and ‘watermark privacy’ help to protect the user’s data from being misused or transferred to fake websites.
- Dynamic Theming support: When this feature is enabled, as a result, it picks the colors from the wallpapers and applies them to the theme and overall sections of the system.
- Mi Sans Font: The new font offers an auto-adjustment to the symbols according to the texts on the screen.
How to update
To upgrade your device with the latest software, navigate towards the Settings menu. Select the System Updates option and check manually for the appropriate update. Then click on the Download and Install option for the further process.