Huawei Malaysia brings the Stay Safe Stay Active challenge to the consumers to give them a body warmup. Connect your wearable with Huawei Health App on your phones and unlock the winning possibilities in the contest.
This challenge is conducting in three categories of 3KM, 5KM, and 10 KM, so you can choose anyone that suits you the most. All you have to do is signup for one challenge and company any task among running, walking, and cycling with your Huawei wearable and Health app.
To complete the challenge, you have to finish at least one task (run/walk/cycle) within the campaign duration, which will end on 25th September. Besides, you can also enjoy the super saving sale on the last day. This dual combo of sales and rewards won’t disappoint you, so let’s move ahead and check more info.
- 3 KM Challenge Category: 6,000 e-vouchers worths RM5
- 5 KM Channalge Category: 5,000 e-vouchers worths RM30
- 10 KM Channalge Category: 4,000 e-vouchers worths RM50
Note- E-vouchers are only applicable on Huawei online store for purchasing wearables including Huawei Watch Fit, GT2, GT 2 Pro, Watch 3, Watch 3 Pro, FreeBuds Pro, and FreeBuds 4.
Aside from the e-vouches, the Huawei wearable contest winners will also get a stay active e-medal symbolizing their time and fun in this challenge. So gear up guys and be ready to walk miles.
Furthermore, as I mentioned earlier about the wearable sales corners, Huawei is also offering the latest collection at a minimum price. The offer is only valid for September 25th, until then you can add the selected item to your shopping cart and wait for this super-saving sale.
Below you can check the prices and the products-
One Day Sale Corner:
- 698RM for Huawei Watch GT 2 (99RM off)
- 559RM for Huawei Watch GT 2 Rose Gold (340RM off)
- 399RM for Huawei Watch GT 2e (200RM off)
- 169RM for Huawei Band 6 (50RM off)
- 629RM for Huawei FreeBuds Pro (70RM off)
- 549RM for Huawei FreeBuds 4 (50RM off)
- 349RM for Huawei FreeBuds 4i (100RM off)
Huawei South Africa brings win the latest Watch 3 social challenge
Yesterday Huawei has just concluded the latest Watch 3 social challenge with Watch GT the reward and here it comes again with another one in South Africa. Guys, you can take this chance to try out your luck.
Recently, this Chinese tech has introduced the first HarmonyOS smartwatch in the country which is in the pre-order period at the moment. Have you tried to buy them? if yes you must know the platforms from where you can purchase this marvelous watch.
You just have to tell us that whats are the two places that currently are displaying Huawei Watch 3 for purchasing. You might stand a chance to win the latest wristband. However, today is the last day of this contest, do hurry.
- Reward: Huawei Watch 3 valued at R7,299
- Platform: Huawei South Africa Social Handles
- Contest Manner: Random Draw
- Winning Announcement: Before 30th October
How to take part:
To take the social challenge, you have to comment on and name any 2 stores where you can purchase the Huawei Watch 3 series in South Africa. You can find the contest post on the community’s Twitter or Facebook pages.
Furthermore, you have to use the #BuyHUAWEIWatch3Series in your answer. One lucky winner will get the reward that’ll be delivered with 30 business days. In addition, all participants are allowed to enter one time, so must write the correct answer.
Huawei Malaysia: Participate in guess service contest and win a Watch Fit
Loyal customer of Huawei knows best about the services and offers that it always brought with a bunch of benefits. Recently Huawei Experience Stores in Malaysia organizes a service campaign to let the users know about how to use HMS and avail of maximum offers.
Furthermore, there are also many other benefits offered in this gala. If you know about them, you might win a Huawei smartwatch with massive heal features. Huawei Malaysia conducting the guess service contest with Watch Fit as the winning reward. Below you can check the basic details about this contest.
- Contest Name: Guess the Service Challenge
- Reward: Huawei Fit worth about RM499
- Duration: Until 20th October 2021, Wednesday at 23:59 (according to MYT)
- Winner Announcement: 22nd October 2021 on Huawei Malaysia Community
All you have to do is, check the Huawei Malaysia community and find this contest page. Afterward, you can write your answer in the comment section. But be careful as only one entry will be valid in the contest. Besides, don’t forget to use #HUAWEIEasyBuy and #HUAWEIExperienceStore with your answer.
Question: What are the three services available under the Huawei Easy Buy Activity in Malaysia?
Huawei Watch Fit:
Huawei Watch Fit sports a 1.64-inch AMOLED rectangular display screen that covers a 70% screen body ratio. The processor is powered by a Kirin A1 chipset while it has a 180mAh large battery capacity. In addition, this smartwatch offers 24-hour rate monitoring, Sp02 blood oxygen saturation detection, 12 inbuilt fitness courses, 44 official movement, and 96 sports modes in terms of fitness features.
Those users who want to personally explore Huawei Experience Store can make a visit to their nearby stores. To check the store list- Click Here. Now, whom are you waiting for? make a visit comment your answer and walk out with Huawei Watch Fit under guess 3 services activity in Malaysia.
Huawei SA: Pre-order Huawei Watch 3 and win Watch GT 2
A few days ago, Huawei Watch 3 series goes on pre-order in South Africa with its debut in the country. Now, the company brings pre-order content, where one lucky participant can walk out with the Huawei Watch GT 2 smartwatch. Furthermore, those who won’t win in this contest can take advantage of pre-sale offers and will receive two Huawei gifts.
It’s really amazing chance with no harm in taking part. However, the freebies will be given until the stock lasts. So you need to hurry in booking your orders to enjoy the maximum benefits. Scroll down to know more information about the contest.
- Duration: 5th October to 7th October
- Reward: Huawei Watch GT 2 valued at R5 499
- Winning Announcement: Before 30 October 2021
- Any Additional Charge: No
The Huawei Watch 3 is open for pre-sale with additional offers and complimentary freebies. In addition, you can get a big discount of R999 on booking your order in advance with just R99. The desired buyers can purchase through the company’s official website or online retail stores. You can check the pricing and availability below-
Pricing and Availability
Huawei Watch 3:
- Pre-order Price: R7,299
- Colors: Active Black, Classic Brown, and Elite Silver
Huawei Watch 3 Pro:
- Pre-order Price: R7,999
- Colors: Classic Brown, and Elite Titanium
If you want to participate in the competition, find the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pre-Order Competition post on the officials handles- Twitter, Facebook. In the comment section, you have to feed the answer to the question mention in the post. Besides, don’t forget to use #PreOrderHUAWEIWatch3Series with your answer.
- Question: What do you get when you pre-order the HUAWEI Watch 3?
Terms and Conditions:
- There will be only one winner of the competition
- After the valid duration, no entries will accept
- Participants aren’t allowed to feed multiple entries, therefore think before commenting
- The winning prize is not exchangeable for cash or negotiable for any terms
- If there is no legal requirement, the collected information will only be stored for as long as it is needed