These 15 Huawei Devices can enter HarmonyOS 3.0 second batch beta
Finally! Huawei has begun the HarmonyOS 3.0-second batch (round 2) beta adaptation process for 15 more devices. These devices include the Mate 30 series, the P40 smartphones, high-end Nova 10, Nova 9, and the foldable device- Huawei Mate Xs.
Ultimately, these handy gadgets are now eligible to sign up for the HarmonyOS 3.0 beta adaptation process. Till now, the company has pushed off various beta rollouts of the latest HarmonyOS version. But those were only in the range of a handful of devices.
Now, it’s time for the old flagship models to jump into this beta race and enjoy the amazing features of the brand new HarmonyOS 3.0 operating system. Do you know which models can participate in this process?
Let’s learn about the adaptive models and their versions in more detail.
HarmonyOS 3.0 second batch beta devices
- Huawei Mate Xs (TAH-AN00m) – 184.108.40.2063
- Huawei P40 4G (ANA-AL00) – 220.127.116.113
- Huawei P40 5G (ANA-AN00) – 18.104.22.1683
- Huawei P40 5G (ANA-TN00) – 22.214.171.1243
- Huawei P40 Pro (ELS-AN00) – 126.96.36.1993
- Huawei P40 Pro (ELS-TN00) – 188.8.131.523
- Huawei P40 Pro+ (ELS-AN10) – 184.108.40.2063
- Huawei Mate 30 4G (TAS-AL00) – 220.127.116.113
- Huawei Mate 30 4G (TAS-AL00) – 18.104.22.1683
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 4G (LIO-AL00) – 22.214.171.1243
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 4G (LIO-TL00) – 126.96.36.1993
- Huawei Mate 30 5G (TAS-AN00) – 188.8.131.523
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G (LIO-AN00) – 184.108.40.2063
- Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design (LIO-AN00P) – 220.127.116.113
- Huawei Mate 30E Pro 5G (LIO-AN00m) – 18.104.22.1683
- Huawei Nova 10 (NCO-AL00) – 22.214.171.124
- Huawei Nova 10 Pro (GAL-AL00) – 126.96.36.199
- Huawei Nova 9 (NAM-AL00) – 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.2062
- Huawei Nova 9 Pro (RTE-AL00) – 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.1682
The above-mentioned list carries the detail about the devices, their models, as well as the baseline version, required for signing up in the HarmonyOS 3.0 beta adaptation process.
As the name reflects, the company will initiate the beta versions for your respective devices. Hence, you could observe some minor bugs or instability in your phone after installing the firmware. Do not panic and give some time to your device for adapting to the new system.
So Huawei fans! If you are having any of the listed models in your hands then get ready to welcome a new interface. Remember that the program is already running with speed and will end on September 13. Also, the seat is only available for 2000 users.
You can get a full review of how to sign up and enter this process in the below-given link.
HarmonyOS 3.0 round 2 beta adaptation begins for Huawei Mate 30, P40, Nova 10, and other devices
Global Huawei MatePad SE gets March 2023 system and app optimizations
Huawei is rolling out a brand new software update for the global model of the Huawei MatePad SE tablet, it carries new March 2023 optimizations for the device.
Huawei MatePad SE is the newest and most affordable addition for global tablet consumers. It has a 2k Eye Comfort full-view display. This tab brings surround sound tuned by Histen 8.0. The MatePad SE is powered by a 6nm chipset for fast task execution. It weighs only 440 grams.
The tablet runs HarmonyOS 3 out of the box and there are new smart features including a super device, multi-window one interaction, group, and stack widgets, and more.
As the latest software update for Huawei MatePad SE comes with build version 22.214.171.124 and has an update package size of 832 megabytes.
You should know that the March 2023 upgrade for Huawei MatePad SE installs new optimizations for system stability. On the other hand, there are new improvements for the system apps. Furthermore, this updated package fetch March 2023 HarmonyOS security patches.
Huawei MatePad SE users can check for a new software update via Settings, System & updates, and then tap on Software updates.
The tablet is available in various markets and Huawei keeps on upgrading its capabilities for a better user experience.
(source – Huaweiailesi)
Here are all HarmonyOS 3 features for cars
Yu Chengdong, Executive Director of Huawei, CEO of Terminal BG, and CEO of Smart Car Solution BU announced the HarmonyOS 3 features rollout for all of the AITO cars.
HarmonyOS 3 for smart cars will bring a new experience with the addition of seven new features. These include a super home screen, PC dual-screen collaboration, smart car search, owner privacy mode, HUD height adaptive adjustment, time wallpaper, and a good helper for smart travel.
Let’s check the HarmonyOS 3 features for cars below.
1. Super Home Screen:
The super home screen can enable smartphone apps directly on the infotainment system. Let the smartphone application become a part of the car’s smart screen and break the ecosystem barrier.
2. Dual-screen collaboration:
The dual-screen collaboration can edit pictures while sharing happiness with friends, which is more efficient and convenient. When you edit small videos in the car to post on social media accounts or modify PPT schemes, the large screen of the car is your good helper.
The new dual-screen collaboration feature allows you to use the cockpit to work while commuting. The car screen supports multi-screen collaboration with PC computers, screen mirroring, and expansion. It also supports keyboard and mouse sharing.
This feature makes it easy and convenient to cast screens during meetings, multi-tasking collaboration, photo editing, and editing, and more directly inside the car.
3. Smart Search:
Turn on the “Smart Car Search” feature while parking and the car will take photos to record the parking location and floor information and automatically send it to your AITO car App.
If looking for a car, you can use the “AITO App” in the “Car” section and then tap on the “Location” interface. Click to use “use smart car search” and you can easily find your car according to the photo information.
4. Master driving privacy mode:
When you turn on the privacy mode of the main driver in the car and a call is connected. The incoming call will only be displayed on the instrument screen, which can protect your privacy without appearing embarrassing.
After enabling the privacy mode of the main driver with one key push, if there are passengers in the car, it will automatically hide personal sensitive information (such as historical call records of the main driver, historical navigation record information, and more).
It will not be displayed on the screen of the car and the privacy protection “Celia” will help you.
5. HUD’s adaptive adjustment:
The camera will actively identify the position of the user’s eyes. During driving, the HUD will quickly adjust to the optimal height according to the real-time position of the eyes. So important driving information such as speed and navigation will be projected on the main driver. On the front windshield, it is clear at a glance, making travel safer and more at ease.
6. Time wallpaper:
Now, there are two sets of time wallpapers preset in the car, which change with time, and accompany you to spend every wonderful day.
7. Improved Celia:
“Celia” makes travel life better. It supports 5 smart scenes: Starting to work, returning home after work, taking a rest and going out on a day trip, opening the door and lowering the volume, and reminding you to get off the car.
- When upgrading, please park the vehicle on the Pingfu (Philippine uphill/downhill) road section, close all entertainment and audio-visual applications in the car, and ensure the vehicle network signal is good and the battery level is higher than 15%.
- During the upgrade process, the vehicle may turn off the screen, turn on the running lights, briefly prompt the fault light on the instrument panel, and more, which are all normal phenomena. Please do not perform human intervention or drive the vehicle power off after the upgrade is complete.
- After the upgrade is completed, if the instrument panel prompts that the mileage or tire pressure is abnormal.
Huawei April/May 2023 HarmonyOS 3 upgrade plan
Huawei continues to add new devices into the HarmonyOS 3 rollout chain and the company has now announced April/May 2023 upgrade plan for several smart TV products.
According to the information, Huawei will upgrade the V series, S Series, and Z series smart TVs from April to May 2023. During this timeline, Huawei will conduct, beta and public beta activities to test software for the respective smart devices.
Once completed, Huawei will release stable HarmonyOS 3 software for all of the selected models. Let’s check out the April/May 2023 HarmonyOS 3 upgrade plan for Huawei devices:
- Huawei Smart Screen V series 3rd generation
- Huawei Smart Screen V65
- Huawei Smart Screen V75
- Huawei Smart Screen V65 Pro
- Huawei Smart Screen V75 Pro
- Huawei Vision smart screen series:
- Huawei Vision Smart Screen Z65 Gaming Edition
- Huawei Vision Smart Screen Z75 Gaming Edition
- Huawei Smart Screen S series 2nd generation
- Huawei Smart Screen S55 2nd generation
- Huawei Smart Screen S65 2nd generation
- Huawei Smart Screen S75 2nd generation
- Huawei Smart Screen SE Series 2nd generation
- Huawei Smart Screen SE43
- Huawei Smart Screen SE55
- Huawei Smart Screen SE55 Pro
- Huawei Smart Screen SE65
- Huawei Smart Screen SE65 Pro
You should know that more models could take place in the beta test campaign. During the test, some apps may not be compatible with the latest software version.
Huawei also shared some of the highlights of this upcoming major HarmonyOS 3 upgrade for smart TVs. Under this, you will get an image enhancement feature. This will automatically resize the pixels of a low-quality clip such as 720p and increase the pixel counts to make it look like a 4K video. Also, the portrait shots in the video will become clearer than before.
There’s a feature on Huawei Smart Screen, which detects Human gestures for exercise. This capability will also upgrade with HarmonyOS 3 and the speed of action tracking will pace up. Furthermore, the new update will add multi-person recognition and an anti-interference option.
Huawei will improve the MeeTime calling for smart screens TVs and optimize the call details as well as the calling user experience. Moreover, are two more upgrades that the TVs will receive under new upgrade plans and these are:
- One-click external storage access
- A new children’s game.
So, Huawei has prepared a really big upgrade for the Smart TV users and these are coming straight in the month of April and May.