Huawei has updated the Support (HiCare) app to version 10.1.4.305. This update has a size of 30MB and brings fixes to some fixes.
- Store: Huawei Store and Honor Store are displayed separately.
Note: Actually changes may vary by region.
You can download this version from our Support (HiCare) app page here.
Support(original name: HiCare) provides one-stop after-sales services for your Huawei devices. Schedule a repair, find a nearby service center, get online assistance, and much more – it couldn’t be easier.
1. Device center: Manage all your Huawei devices in one place. Check device specs, view advice, and more.
2. Troubleshooting: Quickly find and fix issues with your device.
3. Service centers: Find nearby service centers and check their address, phone number, and services.
4. Schedule appointments: Make an appointment in advance to avoid waiting in a queue.
5. Send for repair: Have your device repaired without visiting a service center.
6. Spare parts: Check the prices of replacement parts for your device.
7. Check service progress: See the status of your service requests.
8. Benefits: View available benefits for each of your devices.
9. Smart Diagnosis: Give your device a check-up to see if it’s in good condition.
10. Update: Get the latest software updates as soon as they’re released.
11. Live chat: Get online assistance from a Huawei customer service specialist.
12. Recommendations: Stay up to date with the latest offers and promotions.
13. Videos: Check out the best tips and tricks for your device. That’s not all – Support also comes with a forum, hotline, and many other features. Service availability may vary by country or region.