The June 2022 security update for the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is now expanding to European users. This will give your device a new start with system security and stabilize performance. Now you can enjoy using your smartphone without any flaws.
As the June 2022 security patch brings fixes for over 66 privacy and security vulnerabilities that include Google and Samsung’s 5 Critical, 39 High, and 1 medium level of CVEs. That gives you proper access control over camera access, the improved night portrait mode ad more.
- June 2022 security update firmware number for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 in Europe: F926BXXS1CVEE
The Auto framing feature supported supporting video calls as mentioned in the update changelog, it will improve the image quality. Meanwhile, this feature was initially introduced with the Galaxy Tab S8.
The June 2022 security update for the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is currently releasing in the Europe market but soon it will expand to another region. So if you localize there then grab this update as soon as possible.
Below you can check the step for how to install it:
- Open the Settings App
- Then search for the System & Update
- Tap on the Software Update
- Now hit the Check for the Updates
- If the update is pending then it will display the download and install option. Once done with the download don’t forget to restart your phone
It is worth mentioning to install its latest update as soon as possible for better system security and stability of your smartphone. Do note that download this June 2022 security update on your Galaxy Z Fold 3 using an unmetered connection for an uninterrupted process.