Huawei is sending a new software update for Huawei Watch GT 2 smartwatch users in China. According to the latest information, this latest update added major features to Watch GT 2 that will surely help the user in daily life activities.
The new information discloses that the latest features rolling out for Huawei Watch GT 2 are lock screen passwords, support for more third-party applications, one-key drainage, Bluetooth portable ring, Heart Health, and female menstrual cycle 2.0.
After upgrading, Huawei Watch GT 2 users are able to use these new features offered by Huawei. To update your smartwatch, open the Huawei Health app, select your device and proceed towards the update section as well as follow on-screen instructions.
Let’s explore the Huawei Watch GT 2 major update features:
Lock screen password:
Huawei Watch GT 2 gets the support for automatic lock screen password feature for more safety when the watch is removed from the wrist. This prevents any person to operate your smartwatch or health data without your permission.
This feature brings support for the unlimited third-party application from Huawei AppGallery. Now, Huawei Watch GT 2 users can download more apps for body fitness training, heart health monitoring and more.
This is the most useful feature, are you afraid of going out in the rain or swimming while wearing your Huawei Watch GT 2. Now, it’s so easy to drain the water by just pulling out the one key. Currently, this feature is supportive on Huawei Watch GT 2 46mm only.
Bluetooth portable ring:
This feature allows to you connect smartphones, smartwatches, and earphones all together and make audio switching more convenient. Now, the user can change the audio from any connected device simultaneously.
Huawei Watch GT 2 users can now download and install the Heart Health Research App on their smartwatch that can easily measure your heart rate and provides a better understanding of your heart health.
Female Menstrual cycle 2.0:
For females, Huawei added the female menstrual cycle 2.0 feature that can keep the record of the cycle and modifies directly on the smartwatch. Based on the data history, it can provide expected dates and much more.
Huawei celebrating China National Day with Band 7 price drop
It’s the time to celebrate National Day in China and Huawei is also enjoying every moment of this occasion. Alongside, the company is also sharing the happiness of this day with its consumers by giving a price drop on Huawei Band 7 devices.
Yes! you read it right. There is a huge price drop on the Huawei Band 7 wearables at this moment. The company is assembling these mini handy gadgets for its consumers in the official Huawei Flagship Store (Tmall).
Further, to explore your choices, there are two trendy models on the sale platform. One is the standard version available at 219 yuan [30.78 USD]. While the other is the NFC (Near Field Communication) variant, with a price tag of 259 yuan [36.40 USD].
So far, the standard and NFC models of Band 7 came into existence with an initial price of 269 yuan [37.80 USD] and 309 yuan [43.42 USD] respectively. However, here the company is providing you the chance to gain this amazing gadget at a very effective cost value.
Take a look at Huawei Band 7 new price value in the below-given link.
Huawei Band 7 – Key Specs
The sleek-looking Huawei Band 7 sports a 1.47-inch AMOLED screen panel with high-end curved glass. It showcases a narrow bezel design on its exterior layer in four dazzling colors: Obsidian Black, Nebula Powder, Wild Green, and Flame Red.
The device provides a resolution of 194 x 368 pixels with an advanced UI design. In terms of battery life, the device can work stable for 14 days without connecting to the charger. Hence, you can enjoy every scenario with your mini smartwatch.
Speaking of the functions, the device supports Automatic blood oxygen detection, and finer health monitoring features. It keenly inspects your sleep cycle, heart health, pressure monitoring, and other physiological activities. Moreover, it has 96 sports modes in its pocket including cycling, swimming, rope skipping, and roller skating.
So, don’t miss this chance and grab your handy device NOW!
Huawei HarmonyOS 3 eligible smartwatches [List]
HarmonyOS 3 is a major upgrade over HarmonyOS 2 and it’s available for not only smartphones and tablets but also for Huawei smartwatches. Yes! There are a bunch of smartwatches and we’ll get to know them in the article below.
Currently, Huawei is testing HarmonyOS 3 for Watch 3 and GT 3 series smartwatches in China. On the other hand, some of the watches on the global market have also received a similar upgrade but these are quite a few.
HarmonyOS 3 eligible Huawei smartwatches:
- Huawei Watch 3
- Huawei Watch 3 Pro
- Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro 43mm
- Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro 46mm
- Huawei Watch GT 3 Porsche Design
- Huawei Watch GT 2022 Collector’s Edition
- Huawei Watch GT Runner
- Huawei Watch D (to be announced)
Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro were the first smartwatches to come with pre-installed HarmonyOS 2 software. Huawei Watch GT 3 series followed the trend and the company has brought them with HarmonyOS 2.1.
Huawei Watch GT Runner is something unique and it is specifically designed for athletes and trackers. However, everyone could take benefit from its productive features.
Meanwhile, Huawei has not confirmed HarmonyOS 3 upgrade for the Watch D blood pressure smart wearable, as it ships with HarmonyOS 2.
HarmonyOS 3 features for Smartwatches:
Professional Sports functions
- The first HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update brings an automated pause switch that can stop or resume the exercise and other workouts according to your exercise status. You can access the feature by visiting Settings > Exercise Settings > Automatic Pause.
- The device will also be able to support sports linkage to control the pause, end, and continue the course over the smartphone. Besides, it can connect to other Huawei devices and can use the S-TAG connection to sense posture, cycling, running, and more.
- On the flip side, the screen will remain enabled till you are doing exercise. As a result, you can easily check on real-time exercise details. Next, you can explore, connect, and utilize sports equipment with the all-new Sports Health Equipment Management. To access it, navigate to Settings > More Connections > Sports Health Equipment Management.
- HarmonyOS 3.0 beta firmware brings the new altitude care app that can observe and identify the risk of altitude sickness. Further, it is capable of providing scientific advice to the individual. For instance, breathing, training guidance, and so on.
- Ultimately, the firmware enables the BYD NFC (Near Field Communication) car key support to even use in ultra-long battery life mode. Hence, no more worries of great power consumption with using vehicle-related functions.
- Automated enter and exit sleep mode: Additions of a new ‘Automated enter and exit sleep mode’ tab in the sleep application. When enabled, the watch will automatically enter and exit the sleep mode as per your sleep status. Further, it also supports custom durations. You can enable it by Sleep app > Sleep Settings.
- Mute Collaboration Function: You can now mute either the watch or smartphone while answering a Bluetooth call.
- You can also switch audio devices instantly during eSIM calls through Smart Voice control settings.
- With a single pull-down, you can now interconnect or collaborate between different smartwatches smartphones, headsets, smart screens, and fitness equipment. Moreover, you can remotely access the handset for snapshots, operating music, and more.
- Mountain Cloud Sea effect: Gives a three-dimensional look to the dial field.
- Kaleidoscope Dial: Let you select your own pic to create a personalized dial. You can also rotate the crown to see the kaleidoscope effect.
- New Watch Faces: Now you have the access to install your favorite face watch directly from the watch.
New Playing Skill game application that offers multiple watch usage tips and helps you to understand the new skill of the wearable.
Optimizes and improves the Bluetooth connection and lets you enjoy a new status icon
Huawei launched Watch GT 3 series WeChat watch version with new features
Huawei fans! Are your eyes searching for a fantastic wearable device? If yes, then here is a piece of good news for you. Today, Huawei has officially launched the Watch GT 3 WeChat version with some dynamic and useful features.
With the onset of this day, we found an appealing post on Huawei’s official Weibo channel. The company has shared an interesting video showcasing the new Huawei Watch GT 3 WeChat edition with its impressive features.
The Chinese tech giant initiated the Watch GT 3 series WeChat watch version recruitment in July this year. Thereafter, the company began pushing off limited WeChat features to the respective watch series through the medium of regular updates.
Finally, the company has launched an all-new Huawei Watch GT 3 WeChat watch version for its consumers. Unlike the other variants, the newly-launched version brings a full bag of WeChat features and functions for users.
WeChat Watch Version:
Using a Bluetooth connection, Huawei Watch GT 3 users can easily operate the WeChat app and use its function without even employing their phones. Besides, you can manage the text and voice messages by simply raising your hands and facing the watch towards you.
Further, you also gain the ability to set voice or video call reminders on WeChat. At the same time, you get access to WeChat Pay to perform several transactions in a go! Now quick replies to voice and text will always remain at your fingertips.
However, users must note that the new version will only support Android 9.0 and HarmonyOS 2.0 and newer software. Aside, the WeChat App on your phone must be running on the 8.0.24 version or above. And there is no space for the iOS system at the time.
Talking about the WeChat watch version, it currently supports the Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro, Huawei Watch GT 3 Porsche Design, Huawei Watch GT 3, Huawei Watch GT Runner, and the Huawei Watch GT 2022 Collection.
Huawei Watch 3 Series is next!
In this WeChat watch version queue, Huawei Watch 3 series is next. The company has mentioned that the respective watch with the WeChat version has entered the internal testing phase. And within a few days, the upgrade will be successful.
|| Source ||