Bluetooth is a well-known technology and it’s widely known among device users. Related to this, Huawei’s new patent has been passed for a method and electronic device for finding objects via Bluetooth. The patent is registered with publication number CN110460981B.
As per the information, this new technology can increase the probability of finding a Bluetooth object and save search resources. According to the patent abstract, the method includes different stages, which are mentioned below:
- The server receives a search request which contains the first location and identification of the Bluetooth device sent by the first device.
- In the first search range, at least one device is determined by using the first frequency and first density. And a search task carrying the above-mentioned identifier is sent to it.
- Any one of the secondary devices sends a message that the Bluetooth device is found, then the position of the second device is sent to the first one.
- In case, if the message of searching for a Bluetooth device from any of the secondary devices is not received, in the second time after the first, in the search range, the second frequency, and the second-density are used to determine at least a third device.
- And then the device sends a search task carrying an identifier to it. The second frequency is less than the first frequency and the second-density is also less than the first one.
Currently, this patent is just on paper and the company is yet to start its work on this new technology. We will let you know about it, once the development begins and we something on it.
Huawei denies the rumors of investing in the automobile industry
Huawei made it clear that the rumors about its investment in an automobile company are not true and the company has not invested in any car company yet.
The Chinese tech giant further stated that it does not have any plans to invest in the field even in the future. In the Automobile Industry Development Summit Forum in June, Huawei has presented multiple reasons for not building a car. Read the full report here
(Via – IT Home)
Intel 13th Gen Core Processor Family: Everything you need to know
Wow! here is a new processor stepping its leg into the market. Intel has finally unveiled the 13th Gen Core Processor Family on the consumer stage. The huge cooperation launched its new invention at Intel Innovation on September 27 with record-breaking features and functionalities.
So let’s make a tour of this unique processor family in more detail.
The latest 13th Gen Intel Core Processor Family has six members. In other words, there are six new unlocked desktop processors with 24 cores and 32 threads. These chipsets also have dynamic clock speeds up to 5.8GHz. As a result, it will deliver smart and best gaming, video and live streaming, and recording experiences.
On the other hand, This new family includes 125 partner system designs. Together, these components and additions provide an uncompromised experience for both application performance and platform eligibility.
In terms of memory, the newly-released processors equip two segments. One is the latest DDR5 and the other is the traditional DDR4. Consequently, both the memory variants offer thoughtful benefits of the 13th Gen Intel Core processor while assembling the desktop setup.
The new product of the company stands on the x86 performance hybrid architecture. This mechanism brings the fastest P-core (Performance cores) and E-core (Efficient cores) that uplifts the performance grade. One can find better responsiveness from the system side even when there is a lot of multitasking workload.
Main Advantages of the new processor family:
- World’s best gaming experience: With up to 5.8GHz and 15% better single-thread functioning, the processor can exhibit high frame rates and unleashed gaming experiences.
- Advance content creation: With P-cores and E-cores, the multi-thread functioning increases up to 41%. You can manage and operate several tasks conveniently and creatively.
- Unmatched overclocking experience: Users can inspect higher average over-clocking speeds across various key components. It also features hassle-free memory overclocking experience with both DDR4 and DDR5.
Apart from the main objectives, the respective processors bring several improved functions as well. For instance, it boosts the technology and thermal velocity power, supports PCIe Gen 5.0, increments the memory support to DDR5-5600 and DDR5-5200, maintains the compatibility of DDR4 memory, increased the L3 cache, and more.
As for the availability, these new processors will officially appear in the market after October 20. Aside, the company will also open the sale procedure for boxed processors, motherboards, and desktop system sales.
|| Source ||
Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi launches new fast charging protocol
Today, China Communications Standard Association conducted a mobile integrated fast charging conference in Beijing. Alongside, the organization announced Huawei and other brands in the first batch of fast charging protocol.
To understand this subject, let’s jump to the base of this information.
Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, and Xiaomi are the top four manufacturers in China. Undoubtedly, all these companies have provided some high-end products to consumers. However, these firms realized that they furnish such charging techniques that do not fit in the universal environment.
Consequently, Huawei and the three manufacturers came in contact with each other and decided to bring a new fast charging protocol for their consumers. As the next step, these companies have grabbed their places in the first batch of this solution.
Solely speaking of Huawei, the Mate Xs 2 is the first to get the compatibility certificate of fast charging solution. Besides, 11 more devices are eligible to impose this new charging facility on their surface. And in the time ahead, more smartphones will join this list.
Main Objectives of Fast Charging Protocol
Huawei bothers about users’ requirements. Hence, it decided to take a new step in the field of charging operations. Ultimately, the fast charging function will mainly work for five aspects.
- Firstly, to improve the charging facility and expansion of fast charging ecosystem.
- Second, it will promote the transformation of fast charging to an industrial scale.
- Third, it will track the progress of universal fast charging standards and inspect the Chinese fast charging technology in global standards.
- Fourth, To encourage more enterprises to accept the unified fast charging standard.
- Fifth, to improve third-party certification, and identification work.
Huawei Nova 10 Pro is a good example of fast charging
In a smartphone, the battery is the most significant and crucial part. If the battery works wonders, then your phone can be the perfect partner for your enjoyment. Huawei understood this concept a long time ago. Hence, it brought the Nova 10 Pro adapter with the latest Super Turbocharging technology.
As the name reflects, the technology boosts the power of 100W in the phone at charging time. Accordingly, the phone gets a full charge within 20 minutes. Hence, we can say that the upcoming charging solution will also play a good role in the welfare of consumers.
UFSC fusion fast charging protocol led by Huawei is coming
Huawei and some other popular brands in China (Oppo, vivo, and Xiaomi) have associated to bring the UFSC fusion fast charging protocol. Ultimately, this protocol will be a great help in providing fast charging compatibility among various tech giants.
The well-known Weibo tipster @DigitalChatStation has informed that the UFSC fusion fast charging protocol led by Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, and vivo is about to land. The protocol will improve the fast charging integration between different smartphone manufacturers and will make their charging solutions universal.
Huawei has been running in the race for technologies for a long time and understands the basic demands of users in this field. Among several essential features of a device, the users mainly look for the battery power and charging efficiency.
So far, the Chinese manufacturer has built the Super Turbocharging mechanisms that cure battery life anxiety with 100W of fast charging. However, every brand has its fast charging technology which often doesn’t work on a universal level.
Thus, to change this independent manner, all four companies decided to bring on the Universal Fast Charging Specification (UFSC) to the surface. The main supporter of this agreement is the Telecom Terminal Industry Association.
How UFSC fusion will prove a benefit?
Eventually, this technique will support effective fast charging and unites the adapters and terminals from various brands and manufacturers. At present, the general maximum power of this protocol is 40W which is just incomparable with the private Turbocharging (100W).
But, the second stage of this technology exhibits 65W. Hence, the availability of general power will gradually increase with time to a higher level. Alternatively, this initiative will solve the problem of incompatibility of inter-matching fast charging. Moreover, it will create a fast, safe, and adaptable charging scenario for users.
The tipster further shares another piece of news in this matter. Consequently, the integration of fast charging technology has been successfully implemented. Some of the major devices have begun imposing the new technology and soon the list will give space to more models.