Latest firmware for Huawei FreeBuds 4 brings improvements for noise reduction and Bluetooth connection
Huawei FreeBuds 4 is the latest and the greatest Huawei flagship earbuds you can purchase at the moment. This new smart wearable comes with various new features and design improvements over its predecessor FreeBuds 3.
To be mentioned, the FreeBuds 4 has an open-fit design and lightweight of 4.1 gram allows to wear it for a long time. From the audio side, the ANC 2.0 noise-reduction technology delivers an immersive audio experience to maximize your sound experience.
Not only FreeBuds 4 have an improved design but it also comes with an improved battery capacity. According to the information, the charging case of the FreeBuds 4 can boast up to 22 hours of music playback compared to 20 hours in the FreeBuds 3.
However, sometimes software upgrades can play a major role in a device’s life. Therefore, Huawei rolls out new software updates for its smart wearables including the FreeBuds 4.
Previously, the company has also sent a new software update for the FreeBuds 4i but the company is sending a new firmware version for its big brother Huawei FreeBuds 4.
The latest software update for the FreeBuds 4 devices comes with firmware version 126.96.36.199 and an update size of 3.03MB. This firmware is currently expanding in China but it may soon be available globally.
The changelog includes improvements for Bluetooth connection stability, optimizes audio and noise cancellation, and adds a new health reminder feature. Check more information linked below.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- Message us on Twitter
- Improves Bluetooth connection stability
- Optimizes the noise cancellation experience
- Optimizes the audio effect experience
- Added a health reminder
- As this update is deployed gradually, it may take some time to arrive on your device.
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device’s home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.