Microsoft is rolling out new Windows 11 Insider beta update with a handful of interesting features. Consumers who are running Windows 11 are eligible to fetch these firmware builds. These updates carry the version 22621.440 and 22622.440 (KB5015890).
However, there is something unusual about these updates. Compared to the normal beta iteration, the company has split this beta course into two different figures this time. Moreover, the 22622.440 build brings down some additional features. Whereas, the 22621.440 firmware remains stagnant from the new functions.
Although, users who already have turned their faces to the off insider preview update have the choice to install the one that is pushing off new features. Aside, users will also find some features of the 22621.440 build similar to the feature beta update. For instance – the Dynamic Widgets.
Talking about the Microsoft Windows 11 Insider beta update, the 22622.440 update carries several improvements and fixes for the device. Alongside, it brings a redesigned taskbar that is now much more productive and responsive. You can have a detailed look at the changelog, below.
Changelog of 22622.440 Build
- Addition of Overflow function that lets you pin apps, use jump lists, extend the UI of the device, and showcases all the overflowed app in one place.
- Adds Dynamic Widgets Content that enables you to use several apps without even opening them.
- General: An updated dialog box will appear and simplifies the experience of the default apps.
- Input: Updated the U.S. English (EN-US) handwriting model with more accuracy.
- Settings: Supports managing apps that can easily uninstall the apps which have interdependencies.
- Fixed an issue leading to some Insiders experiencing explorer.exe crashes when docking and undocking monitors in Build 22622.436
- Fixed the memory leak when using tabs with File Explorer
- Fixes the problem where the Narrator wasn’t reading out the titles of tabs as the focus moved through them.
- Fixed the issue where the preview thumbnail, ALT + Tab, and Task View show the adjacent tab title and not the selected one.
- Fixes the overlapping of the “Add New” tab with the minimize button in the title bar.
- Fixed an issue that was leading to certain apps freezing after a copy action if Suggested Actions was enabled.
- Fixed a high-hitting crash impacting Suggested Actions reliability.
Apart from these fixes, the company assures of bringing some amendments to the known fixes of the system in future updates. You can have a look over these fixes, below.
- An issue in the Beta Channel updates that crashed the Photos app.
- SQL Server Management Studio is failing to launch for some Insiders
- The left-half of the File Explorer title bar may not be draggable through mouse or touch.
- Dark Mode is not working properly. Even after enabling it, it shows the screen in the light frame.
- Misalignment of the up arrow in the File Explorer tabs.
|| Source ||