Microsoft has released a new software update for Windows Insiders, this aims to fix all the known and encountered issues that bother you while operating your large screen. The latest July 2022 update for Windows 11 strives to improve the following below-described issues.
If your device is running over Windows 11 then you definitely overlook some issues from the initial, as this Windows upgrade has caused various known subjects while opening, latency, services failing to sign up, and more.
Windows 11 build 22621.317 has some exclusive fixes, there’s an issue that affects the PrpjectionManager.StratProjectionAsync API prevented certain locals from connecting to Miracast sinks.
On the other hand, it brings fixes for highly distorted photos you take using the camera app. This issue occurs when using certain cameras under certain low-light conditions.
Microsoft also aims to fix all the issues that prevent troubleshooters from opening and fix the latency of games when vertical sync is in use, also the Smart App Control to block catalog signed files.
Additionally, the new normal Windows running on the device – Windows 11 comes pre-installed with lots of bugs and issues since the launch and it seems that with this recent update Microsoft aims to encounter all of them to provide a smooth experience.
Due to this issue, some of the Windows 11 eligible device users are still running their gadgets over the outdated Windows 10 version. Hence after this recent update, users can freely upgrade their devices over Windows 11 as it fixes all issues and bugs that might bother them.
Below you can check the following improvements of Windows 11 with July 2022 update:
- Microsoft fixed an issue that prevents troubleshooters from opening.
- Microsoft fixed an issue that might increase the latency of games when vertical sync (VSync or v-sync) is in use.
- Microsoft fixed an issue that affects the ProjectionManager.StartProjectingAsync
- API and prevents certain locales from connecting to Miracast Sinks.
- Microsoft fixed an issue that causes the Smart App Control to block catalog-signed files.
- Microsoft fixed an issue that causes the Take a Test app to remove all policies
- related to lockdown enforcement when you close the app.
- Microsoft fixed an issue that might highly distort photos you take using the Camera
- This issue occurs when using certain cameras under certain low-light conditions.
- Microsoft fixed an issue that throws an exception when you debug drivers using Visual Studio 2022 version 17.2 or later.
- Microsoft fixed an issue that causes the Windows profile service to fail sporadically.
- The failure might occur when signing in. The error message is, “gpsvc service
- failed to sign in. Access denied”.
- Microsoft fixed an issue that prevents virtualized App-V Office applications from opening or causes them to stop responding.