Huawei Y6P features a 6.3-inch display, a triple rear camera, MediaTek processor, and much more. The main highlight of this phone is its massive 5000mAh battery along with fast charging.
To be mentioned, the latest software update for the Nova 5T has EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.0245 (C636E4R3P1) with a download size of 98.83MB. However, the update size and EMUI version may vary in different markets and regions.
According to Huawei, the June 2021 security update brings fixes for different levels of exploits including 2 critical and 13 high levels of CVEs for improved system security and device stability.
Aside from the security patch, the update doesn’t reveal much of the information about any other changes made to the smartphone’s software system.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
Things to remember:
- Take a backup of your important files to avoid data loss.
- Use a stable connection to download the update.
- It’s a staged rollout and may take time to reach your device.
- Make sure to maintain enough battery and storage before installing updates.
How to check for Huawei Y6P updates?
- Go to Settings
- Click System & Updates
- Software update
- Tap on Check for updates option
- If an update is available, then click Download and install
- After installing, reboot the device
Via Support app
- Open Support app
- Go to the Service tab
- Click on the Update button
- Tap Check for an update
- Download and install, if found
- After installation, reboot the device