After China, Huawei Watch Fit New preparing to land in the global market, starting with Europe. Initially, this smartwatch was unveiled at Huawei Nova 9 launch conference on 23rd September and is currently available to buy on the home ground market.
Speaking of its availability, this watch has been listed on Huawei’s official online in Germany but its price and pre-order are yet to announce. However, in China, it has a price tag of 899 Yuan. This enhanced version of Watch Fit has four enhancing colors- Obsidian Black, Mint Green, Melon Orange, and Sakura Pink.
Die neue HUAWEI WATCH FIT ist der ideale Partner in Crime für alle deine Aktivitäten. Erlebe das smarte Allroundtalent in den aufregenden Farben Graphite Black, Pomelo Red, Distilled Blue oder Sakura Pink.https://t.co/KWRv6gydqv pic.twitter.com/iOcspQ956O
— HUAWEI Mobile DE (@HuaweiMobileDe) September 27, 2021
Huawei Watch Fit New: Specs
Moving on with its specifications, the new variants of Watch Fit have a similar design to the previous one. It adopts a 1.64-inch display with 2.5D domed glass but it offers two watchcase sizes with 130–210 mm and 110–190 mm circumference.
Furthermore, it offers 97 workout modes, extensive battery life of 10 days, and health features such as heart rate measurement, SpO2 monitoring, etc. Besides, it has tons of watch faces with customization options so you can make what you like. Adding to this, you can freely choose and place on the watch face as you wish.
Talking about the battery life, it delivers 10 days of battery backup in support of fast charging technology. Apart from this, we can also look for AI heart rate algorithms, animated quick workouts, GSP, and instant notifications for text, incoming calls, and appointments in this watch.
So, How the New Models differ from Previous:
Particularly, the Huawei Watch Fit New hasn’t come with any major difference from the previous one. However, the changes can be counted as NFC support, extra added workout mode, and a more silky look. You can check below for system configurations.
- Dimensions: 46 x 30 x 10.7 mm
- Weight: 21g gram
- Screen Size: 1.64 inches with swiping and typing support
- Resolution: 456 x 280 pixels with 326 PPI
- Screen-to-body ratio: 70%
- Watch Case: Black, Silver, Rose Gold colors
- Watch Strap: Silicone bracelet
- Sensors: Touch-sensitive, Side-mounted buttone
- Wireless Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth
- Battery Life: 10 days typical use, 7 days heavy use
- Charging: Magnetic charging station
- Resistance: 5 ATM water resistance
Huawei celebrating China National Day with Band 7 price drop
It’s the time to celebrate National Day in China and Huawei is also enjoying every moment of this occasion. Alongside, the company is also sharing the happiness of this day with its consumers by giving a price drop on Huawei Band 7 devices.
Yes! you read it right. There is a huge price drop on the Huawei Band 7 wearables at this moment. The company is assembling these mini handy gadgets for its consumers in the official Huawei Flagship Store (Tmall).
Further, to explore your choices, there are two trendy models on the sale platform. One is the standard version available at 219 yuan [30.78 USD]. While the other is the NFC (Near Field Communication) variant, with a price tag of 259 yuan [36.40 USD].
So far, the standard and NFC models of Band 7 came into existence with an initial price of 269 yuan [37.80 USD] and 309 yuan [43.42 USD] respectively. However, here the company is providing you the chance to gain this amazing gadget at a very effective cost value.
Take a look at Huawei Band 7 new price value in the below-given link.
Huawei Band 7 – Key Specs
The sleek-looking Huawei Band 7 sports a 1.47-inch AMOLED screen panel with high-end curved glass. It showcases a narrow bezel design on its exterior layer in four dazzling colors: Obsidian Black, Nebula Powder, Wild Green, and Flame Red.
The device provides a resolution of 194 x 368 pixels with an advanced UI design. In terms of battery life, the device can work stable for 14 days without connecting to the charger. Hence, you can enjoy every scenario with your mini smartwatch.
Speaking of the functions, the device supports Automatic blood oxygen detection, and finer health monitoring features. It keenly inspects your sleep cycle, heart health, pressure monitoring, and other physiological activities. Moreover, it has 96 sports modes in its pocket including cycling, swimming, rope skipping, and roller skating.
So, don’t miss this chance and grab your handy device NOW!
Huawei HarmonyOS 3 eligible smartwatches [List]
HarmonyOS 3 is a major upgrade over HarmonyOS 2 and it’s available for not only smartphones and tablets but also for Huawei smartwatches. Yes! There are a bunch of smartwatches and we’ll get to know them in the article below.
Currently, Huawei is testing HarmonyOS 3 for Watch 3 and GT 3 series smartwatches in China. On the other hand, some of the watches on the global market have also received a similar upgrade but these are quite a few.
HarmonyOS 3 eligible Huawei smartwatches:
- Huawei Watch 3
- Huawei Watch 3 Pro
- Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro 43mm
- Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro 46mm
- Huawei Watch GT 3 Porsche Design
- Huawei Watch GT 2022 Collector’s Edition
- Huawei Watch GT Runner
- Huawei Watch D (to be announced)
Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro were the first smartwatches to come with pre-installed HarmonyOS 2 software. Huawei Watch GT 3 series followed the trend and the company has brought them with HarmonyOS 2.1.
Huawei Watch GT Runner is something unique and it is specifically designed for athletes and trackers. However, everyone could take benefit from its productive features.
Meanwhile, Huawei has not confirmed HarmonyOS 3 upgrade for the Watch D blood pressure smart wearable, as it ships with HarmonyOS 2.
HarmonyOS 3 features for Smartwatches:
Professional Sports functions
- The first HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update brings an automated pause switch that can stop or resume the exercise and other workouts according to your exercise status. You can access the feature by visiting Settings > Exercise Settings > Automatic Pause.
- The device will also be able to support sports linkage to control the pause, end, and continue the course over the smartphone. Besides, it can connect to other Huawei devices and can use the S-TAG connection to sense posture, cycling, running, and more.
- On the flip side, the screen will remain enabled till you are doing exercise. As a result, you can easily check on real-time exercise details. Next, you can explore, connect, and utilize sports equipment with the all-new Sports Health Equipment Management. To access it, navigate to Settings > More Connections > Sports Health Equipment Management.
- HarmonyOS 3.0 beta firmware brings the new altitude care app that can observe and identify the risk of altitude sickness. Further, it is capable of providing scientific advice to the individual. For instance, breathing, training guidance, and so on.
- Ultimately, the firmware enables the BYD NFC (Near Field Communication) car key support to even use in ultra-long battery life mode. Hence, no more worries of great power consumption with using vehicle-related functions.
- Automated enter and exit sleep mode: Additions of a new ‘Automated enter and exit sleep mode’ tab in the sleep application. When enabled, the watch will automatically enter and exit the sleep mode as per your sleep status. Further, it also supports custom durations. You can enable it by Sleep app > Sleep Settings.
- Mute Collaboration Function: You can now mute either the watch or smartphone while answering a Bluetooth call.
- You can also switch audio devices instantly during eSIM calls through Smart Voice control settings.
- With a single pull-down, you can now interconnect or collaborate between different smartwatches smartphones, headsets, smart screens, and fitness equipment. Moreover, you can remotely access the handset for snapshots, operating music, and more.
- Mountain Cloud Sea effect: Gives a three-dimensional look to the dial field.
- Kaleidoscope Dial: Let you select your own pic to create a personalized dial. You can also rotate the crown to see the kaleidoscope effect.
- New Watch Faces: Now you have the access to install your favorite face watch directly from the watch.
New Playing Skill game application that offers multiple watch usage tips and helps you to understand the new skill of the wearable.
Optimizes and improves the Bluetooth connection and lets you enjoy a new status icon
Huawei launched Watch GT 3 series WeChat watch version with new features
Huawei fans! Are your eyes searching for a fantastic wearable device? If yes, then here is a piece of good news for you. Today, Huawei has officially launched the Watch GT 3 WeChat version with some dynamic and useful features.
With the onset of this day, we found an appealing post on Huawei’s official Weibo channel. The company has shared an interesting video showcasing the new Huawei Watch GT 3 WeChat edition with its impressive features.
The Chinese tech giant initiated the Watch GT 3 series WeChat watch version recruitment in July this year. Thereafter, the company began pushing off limited WeChat features to the respective watch series through the medium of regular updates.
Finally, the company has launched an all-new Huawei Watch GT 3 WeChat watch version for its consumers. Unlike the other variants, the newly-launched version brings a full bag of WeChat features and functions for users.
WeChat Watch Version:
Using a Bluetooth connection, Huawei Watch GT 3 users can easily operate the WeChat app and use its function without even employing their phones. Besides, you can manage the text and voice messages by simply raising your hands and facing the watch towards you.
Further, you also gain the ability to set voice or video call reminders on WeChat. At the same time, you get access to WeChat Pay to perform several transactions in a go! Now quick replies to voice and text will always remain at your fingertips.
However, users must note that the new version will only support Android 9.0 and HarmonyOS 2.0 and newer software. Aside, the WeChat App on your phone must be running on the 8.0.24 version or above. And there is no space for the iOS system at the time.
Talking about the WeChat watch version, it currently supports the Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro, Huawei Watch GT 3 Porsche Design, Huawei Watch GT 3, Huawei Watch GT Runner, and the Huawei Watch GT 2022 Collection.
Huawei Watch 3 Series is next!
In this WeChat watch version queue, Huawei Watch 3 series is next. The company has mentioned that the respective watch with the WeChat version has entered the internal testing phase. And within a few days, the upgrade will be successful.
|| Source ||