Huawei Watch 4 is receiving a new stable HarmonyOS 4 version 220.127.116.11 version in China and it brings a number of new features including arrhythmia analysis.
The update adds a new crescent moon window similar to the HarmonyOS 4 smartphone and an ETA time reminder by raising your wrist.
Added new arrhythmia analysis feature, which supports both ECG (electrocardiogram analysis prompt) and PPG (pulse wave chamber and premature beat prompt) 2 medical software.
Added a new photo album watch face, which enables you to change the photo color, time, style, feature, and more. Supports chessboard home screen application.
It brings new interactive watch faces for astronauts, Shiba Inu, and more. Petal Maps supports voice assistance for taxi-hailing. The rest of the changelog is mentioned below.
- Added Interval training mode.
- Added heart rate broadcast feature.
- Added sports metronome feature.
- Added new trajectory import and export features.
- Some watch faces support dual-mode settings synchronization.
- Added support for ultra-long battery life mode for the new Himalayan app.
- Optimizes watch features and user experience.
These new stable HarmonyOS 4 features for the Huawei Watch 4 smartwatch are released in batches and may take some time.