On the other hand, the Chinese tech giant also started the summer season services to create excitement among the consumers between June 17 to September 30, 2021, in China.
During the summer season activity, Huawei is offering:
- HarmonyOS upgrades for early adopters
- Battery replacement starting from 79 yuan
- Free testing, cleaning, and disinfection
- 20% off official spare parts repairment
How to participate:
- Interested users can visit Huawei Customer Service Centers in China between June 17 to September 30, 2021.
So guys are you ready to grab this opportunity, don’t miss the chance because Huawei never presents these offers and services so often.
Huawei HarmonyOS 2.0 is the company’s self-developed distributed operating system, which is mainly designed for Huawei devices to reduce dependency on Google’s Android operating system. But, this new OS can also be adopted by other third-party companies on their devices.
At the present, HarmonyOS 2.0 is currently under testing through the closed and public beta testing program limited to China. Also, HarmonyOS has started making its way for smartphones and receiving early adopter updates via OTA upgrades.