Huawei Petal Search is a unique software and search engine that comes with a range of features and services. Huawei Petal Search has recently started receiving a version 22.214.171.1240 update that brings new improvements for the app.
Currently, there are no improvements that are specified from Huawei on Petal Search 126.96.36.1990 but the update will surely improve the user experience.
You can download this update from our app download page or AppGallery.
Huawei Petal Search brings you different services in one place such as news, restaurants finding, booking hotels, checking flights, downloading apps, and more.
Petal Search is an entire search engine that lets you explore the internet in a whole new way. Therefore you should download the latest software update as soon as it’s made available.
Download Huawei Petal Search app [188.8.131.520]
Huawei Petal Search offers features such as Favorite apps, instant searches, daily weather, live sports, and newsfeeds. Aside from the all-in-one results, users can also sort searches related to Videos, News, and Image categories.
To be mentioned, the app is also compatible with dark mode on EMUI 10 and above, as well as a number of new features that increase the overall user experience.
Download the latest Petal Search:
- Petal Search 184.108.40.2060 (January 15, 2022)
- Petal Search 220.127.116.115 (December 1, 2021)
- Petal Search 18.104.22.1680 beta (November 24, 2021)
- Petal Search 22.214.171.1240 (November 11, 2021)
- Petal Search 126.96.36.1990 beta (September 26, 2021)
- Petal Search 188.8.131.523 (September 24, 2021)
- Petal Search 184.108.40.2060 beta (September 2, 2021)
- Download Petal Search 220.127.116.111 (August 24, 2021)
- Download Petal Search 18.104.22.1680 (July 30, 2021)
- Petal Search 22.214.171.1240 (July 2, 2021
- Petal Search 126.96.36.1990 (May 23, 2021)
- Petal Search 188.8.131.521 (April 15, 2021)
- Petal Search 184.108.40.2063 (March 27, 2021)
- Petal Search 220.127.116.115 (February 6, 2021)
- Petal Search 18.104.22.1683 (January 18, 2021)
- Petal Search 10.1.7.309 (December 25, 2020)
- Petal Search 10.1.6.305 (November 15, 2020)
- Petal Search 10.1.6.303 (November 11, 2020)
- Petal Search 10.1.6.301 (November 6, 2020)
- Petal Search 10.1.6.300 beta (October 28, 2020)
- Petal Search 10.1.5.303 (September 25, 2020)
- Petal search 10.1.5.301 (September 23, 2020)
- Petal Search 10.1.4.301 (August 15, 2020)
- Petal Search 10.1.3.301 (July 16, 2020)
- Petal Search 10.1.2.301
- Petal Search 22.214.171.1247
- Petal Search 126.96.36.1995
- Petal Search 188.8.131.526
- Huawei Search APK 184.108.40.206
You can also search for Petal Search on AppGallery.
Petal Search puts the world in the palm of your hand. Search for your favorite phone apps with our state-of-the-art technology.
Support for the above features varies by region.
Petal Search offers:
- App recommendations and searches.
- Daily weather forecasts and top news.
- Live sports scores and schedules.
- Video, image, and music searches.
- Financial news and stock market updates.
- Security protection.
Active the Petal Search Widget:
- Go to Home Screen
- Press and hold or pinch together two fingers
- Tap Widget, from the bottom
- Select “Search” from the widget options (Scroll left or right to find)
- Touch the “Search” widget to add it to the home screen. If there is no room on the current screen page, touch and hold it, then drag it to a different screen page.
This error could occur due to the unavailability of this app in your region.
Huawei Video app HarmonyOS test version 220.127.116.11 released
Huawei has released a new HarmonyOS public beta testing 18.104.22.168 version for the Huawei Video app to test new features in China. To enjoy the latest features, interested users need to download the latest Video app version that comes with an update package size of 144.5MB.
The new information reveals that the Huawei Video app’s new feature testing campaign was started on January 13 and will end on January 16, 2022. For participants, Huawei is offering prizes based on their active participation.
The winners are expected to be announced on January 21, 2022, and selected through the number of valid feedbacks submissions. The review team check the feedback and selected top participates for the lucky draw.
According to the changelog, the new testing feature includes HarmonyOS widgets, support of side-by-side playback, multi-device, playback window, switch to background automatic small window playback, live broadcast, and more.
Huawei Video app 22.214.171.124 test version features:
- Support Huawei video source video side-by-side playback
- Added HarmonyOS widgets so you can see the service widgets in the menu that pops up by long-pressing the icon.
- Supports Huawei video source video multi-device multi-screen playback capability. There are multiple devices above HarmonyOS 2.0, log in to Huawei ID and under the same WIFI, you can select “More” -> “Extended Screen Viewing” in the upper right corner of the playback window, and select other mobile phones Play multi-screen playback.
- After selecting the video description collection, clip and tidbit, the selection will scroll to the middle position, and the selection effect will be more obvious.
- For movies that require a single purchase, you can download the app on the details page (bottom of the playback window) to get free tickets to watch movies like “The Grandmaster” and “Space Traveler”.
- Support setting to switch to background automatic small window playback, which can be set in the My- “Settings-” playback settings area.
- When recording a local video in the Huawei Video Portal, you can set whether to scan and display the content in a .nomedia folder (some video directories downloaded by third-party applications will have a .nomedia folder)
- When the local video file name of the Huawei video portal is too long, the full name may be displayed in a super long floating frame
- You can also earn V Beans by downloading apps in V Bean Center. When you click the app to download, the download button will enhance the progress display, and support continue and pause functions.
- Live broadcast barrage supports anonymous sending, test live broadcast: Homepage – Live Test Channel 1 under “Long-Term Live Test 2021”
Huawei Video app:
Huawei Video is a high-quality mobile video client tailored for users, designed for Huawei Users to provide a high-quality video viewing experience, including Tencent Video Zone, Youku Zone, Mango Zone, Hollywood shows, and more.
Huawei Petal Mail app testing new features with latest version
Huawei is testing new features in its own mail service app, the Petal Mail app, and inviting the Huawei device owner to participate in public beta testing in China. The latest Petal Mail app public beta campaign allows the users to experience new features via downloading the latest version and also gives them a chance to win JD E-cards.
According to the latest information, the Petal Mail new beta testing version brings a multi-account management feature, email activity protection brings a new welcome page as well as optimizes the user experience.
For your information, the selection of winners is based on active participation in the public beta feedback task and feedback review provided by the review team. The score is generated on the number of valid feedbacks given by the user. Among them, the top 5 users will be announced as winners.
- Support multiple Petal Mail accounts to log in up to 10 accounts at the same time.
- Support independent login and log out of a single account.
- Added protection of email activities to prevent external tracking of your IP address and emails.
- A new welcome page has been added to facilitate you to better understand Petal Mail.
- Optimizes user experience.
Huawei Petal Mail:
Just Gmail is provided by Google for mail services, Huawei also has its own Petal Mail for Huawei devices. To enjoy its service, interested users need to create an account via Huawei’s official mail website.
Petal Mail features:
- Send and receive emails with ease, including cc’ing and bcc’ing, attaching files, and more.
- Manage your emails efficiently by swiping and tapping.
- Organize your inbox by starring, archiving, and deleting emails, marking spam emails, and more.
- Get real-time email reminders so you never miss a thing.
- Your Petal Mail address can be used as your Huawei ID, so you can use it to access other Huawei services too.
- You can also be able to log in to your inbox using other verification methods linked to your Huawei ID (such as Face Recognition, Fingerprint ID, or SMS verification).