Huawei offers a wide range of applications for different purposes including Petal Map which is a convenient mapping and navigational tool similar to Google Maps. Currently, Huawei Petal Maps is providing its navigation service in more than 140 countries worldwide including Hong Kong, Australia, Malaysia, and more.
In 2020, Huawei Petal Maps was initially launched with Huawei P40 series smartphones. Since then, Huawei is expanding the reach of Petal Maps in more countries and improving it via releasing new OTA updates.
Speaking about services, Petal Maps provides navigation and mapping services in a more convenient manner. The services include positioning, immersive map displays, place searches, driving navigation, favorite place lists for users, real-time traffic updates, and more.
Petal Maps supports multiple languages with voice notification in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Mandarin. Furthermore, this app also takes care of personal data and keeps it private. All of your personal location data is protected with E2EE (end-to-end encryption) and other advanced privacy protection technologies.
List of countries and regions getting benefits of Huawei Petal Maps:
- Hong Kong (China)
- Macao (China)
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Cabo Verde
- Caribbean Netherlands (Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, and Saba)
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin (France)
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- Sint Maarten (Netherlands)
- South Africa
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- The United Arab Emirates
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
Download the latest Google Play Store APK [30.5.17]
Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Download the latest Google Play Store app:
- Download Google Play Store 30.5.17
- Download Google Play Store 30.4.18 APK
- Download Google Play Store 30.2.19 APK
- Download Google Play Store 30.2.18 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.17 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.20 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.16 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.15 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.2.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.11 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Google Play Store 27.9.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.3.15 APK
- Google Play Store 27.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.22 APK
- Download Google Play Store 26.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.12 APK
- Google Play Store 26.5.19 APK
- Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.77 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.17 APK
- Google Play Store 25.9.29 APK
- Google Play Store 25.8.21 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.25 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.22 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.14 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.33 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.27 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t download from the Google Play Store.
Google Play Service 22.15.56 beta released
Google Play Services has released a 22.15.56 beta version for the testers. This version further improves the overall capability of the Play Store and allows apps to better communicate with the Play Services server.
Google’s services include location tracking and geofencing, single sign-on account services, user health and fitness tracking payment processing, integrated advertising, and security scanning.
Many apps on Android devices depend on the use of Google Play Services, and the package requires the user to use a Google Account.
For example, with the use of Google Play Game services, users can save their in-game progress including achievements, and resume them back or collect them while playing that game on a different device.
Google has released Play Services 22.15.56 for all the Android devices but it’ll expand gradually. However, the upgrade procedure won’t take much time. Adding to this, Google has also released a new Play Store version 30.5.17. Read more about that here.
Get the new Google Play Store 30.5.17
Google has released version 30.5.17 for the Google Play Store app. The app version comes with Google Play optimizations that improve the overall user experience of this application on Android devices.
Google Play Store is the world’s largest application market that allows users to download and install applications on Android devices. The app distribution platform allows you to search and get applications in the different genres including apps, games, and entertainment content right into your Android smartphone.
The Google Play Store 30.5.17 update is expanding in batches and will be upgraded automatically in the background on your Android device. This update will let you explore better of the Play Store.
Google released such updates to fix issues and upgrade Play Services for Android users as well as add new features to the app.