Some of the Huawei P50 Pro Snapdragon variant users are stuck with the gaming mode as it dropped the game frame refresh rate on the smartphone while playing team battle, also it was performing slow and freezing issues.
On the other hand, at the time of the Huawei P50 Pro Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 version launch, the company promises to give a bit more power than Kirin for gaming. And will reach the exceeds expectations of consumers.
But soon after purchasing this device went failed and users start stuck with the gaming frame latency in the Huawei P50 Pro Snapdragon version.
As per the user’s review, the game settings have adjusted the non-dynamic frame rate, and the phone settings have adjusted the 60Hz refresh rate. Meanwhile, the problem cannot be solved, even if the heating problem is acceptable, and tries not to adjust pone to 120Hz for better performance.
Users also mention that the Huawei P50 Pro is running fine in daily usage, the problem os occurs only when playing games. Especially the King game. However, the ultra frame will sometimes lock to a 50Hz refresh rate and sometimes even dropped to 20 frames.
Alongside, the problem of framing dropped some of the Huawei P50 Pro users had the battery draining issue which is unacceptable. Once the degradation in refresh rate on gaming mode is considerable but the battery is another point of users’ experience.
Here you can check some of the solutions for the Huawei P50 Pro game frame dropped issue:
- Turn on the automatic screen brightness adjustment function
- Use headphones or turn down the volume of the external media
- Avoid opening too many backgrounds
- Set the appropriate screen resolution or game frame rate
- Try to use it in a place with a good signal
- If it is not the latest version of the system
- You can also back up important data
- Try to upgrade to the latest version
- To deal with your problem more intuitively and conveniently, you can operate according to the content of this link.