Finally, here comes good news for Huawei Mate 10 Pro smartphone users, the company has started distributing the stable EMUI 12 firmware with a new update to the corresponding device owners residing in Europe. This update adds a bunch of eye-catching features that welcome a new experience to the consumers.
Two weeks ago, Huawei confirmed the rollout of stable EMUI 12 for the Mate 10 series. So far, the major development approached the respective smartphone users directly from the EMUI 10.0.189 build. However, at that time the update was only available to a limited amount of individuals carrying Mate 10 with them.
Fortunately, the company has gradually increased the EMUI 12 rollout, this time for Huawei Mate 10 Pro users in the Europe region. The firmware appears with a specified version EMUI 18.104.22.168 (C432E4R1P1) and has a massive package size of 1GB to 4GB.
So, are you ready to enjoy a new experience? Then visit the Settings app of the phone menu. Further, select the System & Updates followed by Software Updates. Tap on Check for Updates and wait for the device to connect with the server and fetch the new software. Thereafter, click on the Download & Install tab to make the latest firmware yours.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Stable EMUI 12 Changelog
Control Panel & Notification Center:
- It allows you to swipe down from the top left corner of the screen to access the notification panel to view notifications, and swipe down from the top right of the screen to access the control panel to use shortcuts.
- Adds an audio control panel to the panel to make it easy to switch between different audio devices and applications.
- Allows you to quickly enable cross-screen collaboration by tapping icons for Huawei laptops and tablets in the “Device+” section of the control panel.
- A new innovative user interface with rounded corners and a seamless viewing experience. Besides, the sophisticated black, white, and blue color format offers a polished and elegant layout, displaying fine-toned gradients and great depth.
- New animation effects showcase a realistic gravity and magnetic impact.
- Addition of the latest animations to the UI, making the overall touch interaction smoother and more interactive.
- It supports more flexible font customization where you can adjust the font size and width with a slider.
Distributed File System:
- A powerful tool that enables you to instantly access your phone documents just like accessing another disk drive on your laptop.
- Adds the MeeTime app that lets you make HD audio and video calls over WiFi or a data network.
- It adds screen-sharing support during video calls, allowing you to tag and share important information in video chats.
- Provides faster web pages and apps loading as you scroll.
- Saves the page so that you can return to the same point where you have started from.
- Ensures optimum performance, transaction response, and application launch as on startup.
- Easy access to entering passwords to unlock your phone from your laptop when connecting to the multi-screen collaboration feature.
- Set your smartwatch as a trusted device of your phone for extra protection, will only respond when the phone is connected via Face unlock.
|| Source ||
Huawei EMUI December 2022 Devices: Monthly and Quarterly
A few days ago, Huawei summarized December EMUI security patch details. Now, Huawei released the list of monthly and quarterly EMUI devices for December 2022. These phones are eligible to get the latest software solutions including security and system optimizations.
As mentioned above, Huawei is sending updates for the devices in the monthly and quarterly updates sections. However, users are waiting for a new major software update that we still have no clue about.
Meanwhile, you should know that there are a lot of Huawei smartphones and tablets that have been removed from this listing as compared to the last month. However, we don’t confirm that these removed devices won’t receive a new software update.
Currently, Huawei is rolling out November 2022 security update for devices but we may soon see the release of the December 2022 patch. However, it would be better if Huawei treat us with EMUI 13 as soon as possible. Yet, the wait is all we have at the moment.
Below you can check all of the monthly and quarter EMUI devices for December 2022.
Huawei Mate series: Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Huawei Mate 50, Huawei Mate 50 Pro, Huawei Mate Xs 2, Huawei Mate Xs
Huawei P series: Huawei P40, Huawei P40 Pro, Huawei P40 Pro+, Huawei P50, Huawei P50 Pro, Huawei P50 Pocket, Huawei P50 Pocket Premium Edition, Huawei P40 lite 5G
Huawei nova series: Huawei nova 10, Huawei nova 10 Pro, Huawei nova 10 SE, Huawei nova 9 SE, Huawei nova 9, Huawei nova 8i, Huawei nova 8, Huawei nova 7 5G, Huawei nova 7 SE 5G, Huawei nova 7i
Honor series: Honor 30 Pro+, Honor View 30 Pro, Honor 30, Honor 30S
Huawei Y series: Huawei nova Y60, Huawei nova Y70, Huawei nova Y70 Plus, Huawei nova Y90.
Note: This list will be updated depending on the inputs, as there are more devices that could be added or removed.
Despite the listing, we suggest you keep on looking at the updates section to check in the newest firmware.
5 year old Huawei mid-ranger gets new EMUI features
Huawei is rolling out new software updates for one of its 5 year old mid-ranger with a number of new features. It’s good to see those old smartphones are not completely cut off from new optimizations and Huawei is still sending new tweaks.
The 5 year mid-ranger that we’re talking about is the Huawei Enjoy 7s. And it runs EMUI 9.1. Alongside, Huawei is sharing a new software update for another veteran, Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus, also known as Huawei Y9 2018.
These two phones are well received by Huawei consumers and now getting new add-ons. According to the changelog, Huawei is sending EMUI 22.214.171.124 (from EMUI 126.96.36.199) for the following models:
- Enjoy 7S FIG-AL00
- Enjoy 7S FIG-AL10
- Enjoy 7S FIG-TL00
- Enjoy 7S FIG-TL10
On the other hand, Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus getting EMUI 188.8.131.52 (from EMUI 184.108.40.206) for the below-mentioned models:
- Enjoy 8 Plus FLA-AL10
- Enjoy 8 Plus FLA-AL20
- Enjoy 8 Plus FLA-TL10
What does it bring?
The changelog reveals that there are new changes in the application section such as the new Petal Light Tour app. Users will have to tap on the app icon to download the app on their smartphones.
You should know that the app download will begin only if you tap the app icon. Furthermore, this two Huawei mid-ranger are getting their EMUI security features improved with a February 2022 security patch.
Previously, Huawei Enjoy 9e received a similar update for a better user experience. However, we cannot configure whether the same firmware is planned to rollout for the global variants.
If it happens, then do inform us via Screenshot@huaweicentral.com. Until then check the full changelog mentioned below and keep an eye on your phone’s firmware section.
Added a quick download icon for the Petal Light Tour app, click it to download and use it directly.
integrates February 2022 security patches to enhance system security Information about the security content of Huawei software updates.
Huawei P30 Lite November 2022 update rolling out
Huawei is rolling out the November 2022 software update for the P30 lite smartphone in the global market. On the other hand, the company is sending this software update to improve the phone’s security aspect.
For now, the update has been spotted in the European region but may soon reach other markets. It’s come to know that the Huawei P30 Lite November 2022 software update has EMUI version 220.127.116.11 and a package size of over 250 megabytes.
You should know that this software is rolling out in batches. So, we suggest you keep on looking in the software update section.
The changelog doesn’t include any other improvements for the smartphone than the security patch. However, P30 lite users are anticipating EMUI 13 but Huawei has not revealed rollout dates for past devices.
Hence, the phone currently, runs EMUI 12 with a number of new features as well as the user interface. However, the P30 lite was stuck on EMUI 10.0 previously. Therefore, it’ll be interesting to see if this phone could get new major upgrades.
If you want to check for new firmware, make sure to open Settings menu > then all you have to do is to scroll down and tap on System & updates > from here tap on Software updates and then tap CHECK FOR UPDATES button on the bottom side of the screen.
The phone will take a few minutes to connect to the server and check for the latest available firmware. If it fails, then do check the firmware via the My Huawei app.
Huawei P30 lite sports a 6.15-inch display with FHD+ resolution, the phone is powered by Kirin 710 chipset. It has a 24MP triple rear camera system and there’s a large 32MP selfie camera.
The phone is packed with a 3340 mAh battery that could recharge with an 18W fast charger.
Below you can check participate in the poll and spark a conversation on your Huawei P30 lite software update status.
Received November 2022 update for your Huawei P30 lite?
— HC Newsroom (@HCNewsroom) December 8, 2022
(via – Huaweiailesi)