Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Vitality Edition has started receiving the latest HarmonyOS software update that comes with the HarmonyOS version 126.96.36.199. This firmware update carries a bunch of optimization to increase the system performance.
The newest Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Vitality Edition’s HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 update added newly launch devices such as MateView, bands, and watches support to the Super Device feature.
Further, it also added the Senior Mode settings screen to help seniors in the management of settings and the quick download icons for applications. In addition to this, the update optimizes the user experience with Mistouch prevention in gaming.
In the previous update, Huawei seeded the March 2022 security patch in Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G VE smartphone. It protects the device from different levels of exploits and issues as well as boosts system privacy.
We recommended the corresponding device owners grab the latest update as soon as arrives on your device. However, this update is rolling in batches and takes one-two weeks to cover all users.
Although this update won’t erase your personal data, it’s good practice to keep a backup copy to prevent data loss in any condition. Also, don’t forget the charge your phone at least 30% or above as well as free-up sufficient space to reduce the chances of update failure.
- Open the Settings
- Tap on System & Updates
- Tap on Software Updates
- Click on Check for updates
- If an update is available then hit download and install
- Super Device: Added support for connecting with some Huawei watches, bands, and MateView, which can easily support the new multi-screen collaboration capabilities.
- Settings: Adds the Senior mode settings screen for easier management of settings that seniors may find useful, including larger font size and a longer touch response time.
- Apps: Adds the quick download icon for popular apps.
- Games: Optimizes the user experience with Mistouch prevention in gaming situations.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below: