Huawei Mobile Services is a suite of cloud-based applications that are designed to provide various features across different Huawei devices and software.
So, how we’ll measure Huawei Mobile Services progress in 2022? Actually, we’ve some statics and numbers to show you what HMS has achieved this year.
- AppGallery now has over 580 million active monthly users (MAUs) around the world – an increase of 16% vs 2020 Q3; and the MAUs of Quick Apps now exceeds 160 million.
- The number of apps that can be downloaded from AppGallery to HMS smartphones has increased by 147% year-on-year.
- More than 220,000 applications are integrated with HMS Core worldwide; up by 120% vs 2020 Q3.
- AppGallery enabled over 432 billion app distributions in 2021, a jump of 12.5% over 2020 and 96% compared with 2019. Outside the Chinese mainland, the distribution quality has a notable year-on-year increase of 56%.
- Registered developers working with HMS worldwide have grown by 200% from 2020 Q3 to 6 million now.
- Huawei Mobile Services covers 8 major regional centers and 15 data centers, covering over 170 countries/regions around the world.
- Huawei ID, the fully secure log-in gateway to all Huawei services including AppGallery, Huawei Health, and Huawei Cloud now has more than 400 million MAUs. The Huawei ID ensures that users’ personal details are fully protected whether they are downloading apps, managing multiple devices, backing up data, and much more.
- Petal Search, HMS’s proprietary search engine, now has a feature that allows users to explore information via text, visual, and voice connecting with over 3000 ecosystem partners.
- Petal Search is currently providing full coverage of football action, ranging from information about the teams and tournament, features that allow fans to vote for their team, and multiple statistics to enhance their enjoyment of the event.
- With MAUs now exceeding 40 million, Petal Maps, the popular navigation tool, has just rolled out new updates to include AR Walking Navigation, Real-Time Location Sharing and a User Growth System, which creates a more immersive and realistic map experience for users.
- Huawei Assistant achieved over 260 million MAUs by September this year, providing users with SmartCare Cards convenient services and building full-scenario services including travel, urban, shopping, and finance services.
- Global search services for 310 million users are now being provided by Huawei AI Search connecting them with local, network, and global information in more than 170 countries and regions.