Huawei has started to rollout a new software update for the MediaPad M5 Lite tablet in Europe that brings a number of new mobile application that improves the system stability and provide a new user experience for the consumers.
As reported by Huaweiblog, Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite runs EMUI 8.0 software and the latest software update for this tablet comes with EMUI version 220.127.116.111 and an update package size of 191 megabytes.
The changelog content brings improved system security with the latest patches, better stability for optimum performance, and apps folder as well as apps shortcuts for popular Huawei apps.
As of now, Huawei has not provided any major software update for the MediaPad M5 Lite, which is a big bummer for this tablet owner. For now, you can check more information about this software rollout linked below.
- This update improves system security through the use of security patches.
- System: Improves system stability in certain scenarios.
- Apps: Adds the Huawei apps folder to the home screen to keep you up to date on popular apps.
- Adds quick download shortcuts for the following apps: Petal Search, Books, Petal Maps, GameCenter, Member Center, Browser Link Now, and Celia Keyboard. The apps can be downloaded by tapping the shortcut. (Note: If the settings for auto-updating apps in the AppGallery is set to ON or WiFi only, app updates will be downloaded and installed automatically if the network connection is good.)
You can download this software update by visiting the software section of the smartphone – Settings > System > Software updates and follow the on screen instruction to download this software update.
EMUI 12 Rollout Schedule for Russia and Central Asia
Since January 2022, Huawei has started the rollout of stable EMUI 12 software updates in the global market. EMUI 12 comes with a brand new user interface, which is much better than EMUI 11. It also comes with new features and improvements to provide a next-level experience somehow similar to HarmonyOS.
Global Huawei consumers seem excited to install the latest EMUI 12 software system. The major Huawei, device market includes Europe, the Middle East, Russia, and more. Speaking about Russian Market has also a prominent smartphone with a large number of shipped units.
So, Huawei users are you belong to Russia and Central Asia? Yes! do you know about your device’s EMUI 12 rollout status and related information? Early this month, Huawei released an EMUI 12 rollout schedule for eligible devices worldwide.
The official schedule also contains information about EMUI 12 rollout for the Huawei devices available in Russia along with their current status. You can check the full roadmap below.
Updated on June 27, 2022:
EMUI 12 rollout schedule for Russia and Central Asia
- Huawei P40 Pro+: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei Mate Xs: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei P40 Pro: Completed (Middle of February 2022)
- Huawei P40: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei P40 Lite: Completed (Early March 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20: Completed ( Middle of May 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Completed (Early April 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design: Completed (Middle of April 2022)
- Huawei Nova 5T: Completed (Middle of April 2022)
- Huawei P30: Pushing in batches (End of March 2022)
- Huawei P30 Pro: Pushing in batches (End of March 2022)
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei Enjoy 20 SE (EMUI 10) getting May 2022 security update
Launched in 2021, Huawei Enjoy 20 SE smartphone users have started collecting the May 2022 security update. The update installs the latest improvements for system security and stability to enhance the device’s functionality.
It has been a long time since the corresponding device users grabbed the improvement patch. Consequently, the previous version came with April 2022 security patch with several fixes for critical, high, and medium levels of CVEs for the device.
Similarly, the latest May 2022 security update for Huawei Enjoy 20 SE brings new fixes related to the audio functions, voice ID application, and other focal points of the system. Users can identify the update with the build number EMUI 10.1.1.173.
The update is appearing through the OTA medium and will hit the device in some days. In the meantime, users must ensure to keep checking the update section and also the My Huawei app that ultimately allows requesting the newest firmware version.
However, before moving on to the update procedure, users must understand the following instructions:
- The new update may have a huge package size, thus, users must use a stable Wi-Fi connection to download the software.
- Users must have the base EMUI version 10.1.1.172 for installing the latest update.
- Aside, users must verify the storage space beforehand, so that the software can fit in the phone easily.
- The smartphone must have a battery level of 45 percent for a fruitful installation procedure.
- Though the update would not harm any data, we suggest taking a backup of the device.
How to check for updates?
Just go to the Settings app of the phone menu. Further, swipe down and select System & Updates > Software Updates. Next, tap on the Check For Updates, and follow the on-screen norms. As you see a suitable update on the screen, select the Download & Install tab.
- This update improves system security with security patches
- May 2022 security patches have been integrated for better system security.
- Adapting model: Huawei Enjoy 20 SE PPA-AL20
Huawei Mate Xs EMUI 18.104.22.168 update is necessary to install
Huawei has started to rollout an EMUI 22.214.171.124 software update for the global version of Mate Xs 2 foldable phone, the phone users can get this update necessary rot improve the system security and improve the phone’s overall performance.
EMUI 126.96.36.199 software package has a size of 270MB and the update is currently expanding among consumers gradually. To be mentioned, the update has security patches released this month to fix the latest issues in EMUI firmware.
A few months ago, Huawei launched Mate Xs 2 foldable phone for consumers. The phone is available to purchase also in the global market, which is a matter of surprise.
While its Chinese version HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system, the global variant has EMUI 12 pre-installed, which is almost similar to the Chinese counterpart in terms of looks and feel.
Unlike the first generation Mate Xs, the Mate Xs 2 is equipped with a new processor Snapdragon 888 4G, featuring octa-core architecture – Octa-core, 1 x Cortex-X1 at 2.84 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A78 at 2.42 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 at 1.8 GHz. The phone also brings better graphics performance provided by Adreno 660 GPU.
Similar to the Mate Xs 2 and Huawei P50 Pro, the Chinese tech giant has kept Huawei Mate Xs 2’s camera department filed with new hardware capabilities. It features a 50MP triple rear camera system. While there’s a wide-angle camera ready to take your selfies up from the front.
Huawei Mate Xs EMUI 188.8.131.52 update is currently rolling in batches and you can download this firmware via Settings > System & updates and then tap on Software updates. From here you can follow the on-screen instructions to get the software update onboard.
However, before you move on to download this update, make sure you get the update instructions and understand them easily. We suggest you to get a backup of your important files to prevent unwanted deletion and then make sure you’ve sufficient battery backup to keep your phone up and running, while the update installs.
(source – huaweiblog)