Huawei has started releasing a new software update for MatePad T10s that installs a security patch released in November 2021. This tablet was initially launched with EMUI 10.1 software system and is still on the same.
According to the information, the Huawei MatePad T10s November 2021 update bring upgraded EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.0.206 with an installation package size of 213MB. However, this update is currently rolling out in Europe and expand other countries.
The November 2021 security patch fixes 1 critical, 22 high, and 8 medium levels of CVEs in the system. In addition to this, it also resolves 1 high and 8 levels of medium CVEs in the third-party libraries. So, users if this update appeared on your device then download and install it for improved system security.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- EMUI version and size may vary.
- Maintain enough battery and storage on your device.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Download via Settings:
- Open Settings
- Click on the System & Updates
- Open Software update
- Tap on Check for updates option
- If an update is available, click on Download and install
- After installation Reboot the device
Download via My Huawei app:
- Open the My Huawei app on your device
- Go to the Update
- Follow the on-screen instructions
About Huawei MatePad T10s:
Huawei MatePad T10s smartphone was revealed in 2020 and sports a 10.10-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels at a pixel density of 224 pixels per inch (PPI).
The MatePad T10s is powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 710A processor and has 2GB of RAM, 32GB of inbuilt storage, runs EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10, as well as packed with a 5100mAh non-removable battery.
In terms of dimension, it measures 159.00 x 240.20 x 7.85mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 450.00 grams.
(Via – Huaweiblog)