Just after 2 weeks of getting the September 2021 security update, Huawei MatePad T10s users starts grabbing security released notes for October even before the flagship tablets. The users are quite happy to be the first to grab the latest update, however the changelog the simple this time.
Unlike the previous update, the latest one hasn’t added any new feature or optimization in the system. Instead, it installs the security fixes to ensure a safer user experience. Although the update size is small, it’s important to download it within time.
According to HuaweiBlog, the EMUI October 2021 security update for Huawei MatePad T10s users installing the latest security improvements. The users can match with the EMUI 10.1.0.196 (C432E2R1P1) version, which is rolling out for AGS3-W09 models in batches.
Furthermore, it has an installation size of 210 MB, suitable to download over mobile data. However, users are still required to check the internet connection, battery level, and device storage before proceeding with the update.
In addition, an advanced backup of important data is suggested to prevent any loss during the entire process by misfortune. Also, don’t disturb the update in between and restart the device once the process is complete.
Below you can check the update’s screenshot-
(Image from HuaweiBlog)
How to Download the update:
The Huawei MatePad T10s users can download the latest October 2021 security update in two ways- via settings and via My Huawei/Support App. You can follow any method that seems more convenient for you.
- Open your device’s Settings
- Now select System & Updates and then Software update
- If the update is available, it’ll appear on your device
- From here click on the Download and install, wait for the process to complete
Through My Huawei App:
- Open the application on your tablet and head to the service tab
- Here you have to click on Update and then check for the latest update
- If it reaches your device, it’ll appear, then you can hit the Download button
- Now you have to wait for the update to complete
Huawei MatePad T10s:
The tablet is designed with a 10.1-inch IPS LCD display screen that is available in the budget segment. It features an octa-core Kirin 710A processor, Mali G51 GPU, 5MP rear lens, 2MP front-facing camera, and two memory options of 2GB/3GB RAM, and 32GB/64GB ROM.
Besides, this budget tablet is also installed with a 5100mAh battery with 10W charging support, Bluetooth connectivity, WiFi support, OTG support, and a USB Type-C input port.
Have you received stable EMUI 12 on Huawei Mate 30 Pro?
Hey Huawei users! EMUI 12 stable rollout has finally started in the global market for flagship smartphones. Are you excited to grab it? Well, the company has released the stable EMUI 12 for Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone users.
Currently, the EMUI 12 major software update is in the initial stage of the rollout. So, it may take some to cover all the Huawei Mate 30 Pro devices in the global market. To be mentioned, stable EMUI 12 launched with a package size of around 1GB, so maintain sufficient storage before upgrading.
Speaking about the Huawei Mate 30 Pro, it belongs to the first of Huawei that launched with 5G capabilities. Not only this, but Huawei Mate 30 series was also the first to equip with Huawei Mobile Service (HMS) instead of Google Mobile Service (GMS).
In terms of software, Huawei Mate 30 Pro initially unveiled factory packed with EMUI 10 based on Android 10 and followed by EMUI 10.1 as well as EMUI 11 software versions. Now, Huawei Mate 30 Pro owner it’s time to enjoy EMUI 12 software version and its brand new features.
The EMUI 12 comes with a new user interface design that applies the concept of neuromorphic to UI elements, flexible fonts, smart folders for easier access, a notification panel, and a control panel for a better user experience.
In addition, it has a cooperative authentication function between smartphones and laptops, brings support to multi-device file management as well as improves the file transfer speed via Huawei Share and more.
So, Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone owners have you received a stable EMUI 12 software update? Please, let us know your answer via the Twitter poll linked below and also leave your thoughts in the comment section.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro Users! Have you installed EMUI 12?
— HC Newsroom (@HCNewsroom) January 15, 2022
Huawei EMUI January 2022 Updates List
We’re officially in a new year and Huawei is about to release the latest January 2022 EMUI security patch details for its devices that protect them against threats and vulnerabilities. Throughout January 2022, Huawei will deliver several EMUI software updates.
New software update always arrives with numerous changes made to the system including optimizations, security improvements, feature addition, and more. The regular EMUI update rollout enhances the overall device performance and provides better security to the device.
Aside from this, the Chinese tech maker has also started EMUI 12 beta in the global market. This new version of EMUI is launched with brand new UI, latest features, and improvements that provide a next-level user experience similar to HarmonyOS.
Currently, the EMUI 12 beta testing is started for flagships smartphones belonging to P40, Mate 40, and Mate 30 series. However, the company has also begun the rollout of the EMUI 12 beta update for the registered beta testers.
However, a major update doesn’t affect the regular software update release of Huawei devices. So, in this update archive, you will get all insights of all types of EMUI updates released in the month of January 2022 for Huawei devices.
Huawei EMUI January 2022 Updates:
January 13, 2022:
- Wow, Huawei Enjoy 9 with EMUI 8.2 getting July 2021 update [4 year old] that comes with EMUI 8.2 version 184.108.40.206/209. Read more
January 11, 2022:
- Huawei P40 Lite E December 2021 update arrives with an upgraded EMUI version 10.1.0.224 (C432E2R1P1). Read more
- Huawei has kicked off a new EMUI software update for the Huawei Nova 8i smartphone that prioritizes the installation of the November 2021 security patch. Read more
January 10, 2022:
- Huawei is sending a new EMUI software update for Huawei P Smart 2021 smartphone that mainly installs December 2021 security patch. Read more
- Huawei has kicked off a new EMUI software update for Huawei P30 Lite New Edition that EMUI version 10.1.0.388 with a software package size of 258MB. Read more
January 7, 2022:
- Huawei P40 lite is receiving December 2021 security update with EMUI version 10.1.0.338 and update OTA package size of 258 megabytes. This software update improves the overall quality of the device and enhances its security.
- Huawei Watch GT 2 is receiving major software update that brings new features for the consumers in the UK.
January 3, 2022:
- Huawei MatePad T8 smartphone running on EMUI 10.1 is receiving December 2021 security update for improved system security. Read more
Wow, Huawei Enjoy 9 with EMUI 8.2 getting July 2021 update [4 year old]
In 2019, Huawei launched a budget Enjoy 9 smartphone with EMUI 8.2 software system. Since its unveiling, the company hasn’t delivered any major updates but this 4-year-old smartphone is still receiving the software update.
After a long time, Huawei is rolling out July 2021 EMUI software update for Enjoy 9 smartphone that landed on the ground with EMUI 8.2 version 220.127.116.11/209. To upgrade over this, the Enjoy 9 users need the base EMUI 8.2 version 18.104.22.168/193.
The Huawei Enjoy 9 July 2021 update log reveals that it brings optimizations for the smart search function, and removes the pre-installed Meituan application. In addition to this, it installs the July 2021 EMUI security patch for better system security.
With July 2021 security patch, Huawei fixes 21 high, and 28 medium levels of CVE that protect the device against threat and increase the overall security of the smartphone. So, the Huawei Enjoy 9 models getting the latest EMUI update are:
- Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL20)
- Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL00a)
- Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL00)
- Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL00a)
New Software update detail:
- System: Optimize the smart search function, pull down from the desktop to quickly enter, search for local or online content optimization
- Applications: Delete the original preset Meituan application, if necessary, please download it from the application market (if you have updated the application, it will not be will be deleted)
- Security: Incorporate security patches released July 2021 to enhance mobile phone system security
How to update:
Huawei Enjoy 9 smartphone user can update their smartphone using two methods, phone settings, and My Huawei. Both these methods are mentioned below.
To update through phone settings, go to settings, tap on software and updates, then tap on software updates. Afterward, tap on check for updates, if an update appears on your device then download and install it.
Alternatively, you can also request the update via the My Huawei app. Just open the My Huawei app, tap on the update, and download and install ASAP. While updating, maintain enough battery and storage on your smartphone.
Huawei Enjoy 9: Top features:
- Display: 6.26 inch IPS LCD
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM450
- Operating System: EMUI 8.2 (Android 8.2)
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP+2MP
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 4000mAh