Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 tablet is receiving March 2022 HarmonyOS software update that mainly brings security improvements. As it protects the device against threats and boosts the overall system security.
According to the information, Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 March 2022 update is rolling out with HarmonyOS 2.0 version 188.8.131.52 (C432E7R4P1). It is mandatory to mention that it weighs around 240 Megabytes.
So Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 users, we recommend you get this update as soon as it arrives on your device. Because the update includes essential security optimizations for enhanced system security.
Huawei March 2022 HarmonyOS patch details:
Huawei March 2022 security update brings fixes for 2 high-level of CVEs in the framework, 8 CVEs in the system, and 25 CVEs in the third-party libraries for increased system security.
How to update:
Download via Settings:
- Open Settings
- Click on the System & Updates
- Open Software update
- Tap on Check for updates option
- If an update is available, click on Download and install
- After installation Reboot the device
Download via My Huawei app:
- Open the My Huawei app on your device
- Tap on the Support section
- Go to the Update
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- The device must have a better battery backup to install this update which is a minimum of 50%.
- It’s compulsory to check your storage availability(Internal/External SDcard) to download the latest update as per the size required
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here: