Today, Huawei has officially revealed its new smartphone, Huawei Mate 40E. However, the company already launched its flagship Mate 40 lineup in 2020 in four variants including Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro+, and Mate 40 RS Porsche Design.
The new Mate 40E smartphone has almost the same specification as Mate 40 standard edition but, the major markable difference is in the processor. The Mate 40E device powered by Kirin 990E 5G processor while Mate 40 equipped with Kirin 9000E chipset.
This smartphone is the low-end edition of the high-end Mate 40, which comes with storage variants 8GB RAM+128GB storage and 8GB RAM+256GB storage. According to the official news, the pre-booking starts from 18:08 today ahead of the first sale. Meanwhile, the first sale of Mate 40E is scheduled to happen on March 18.
Check the full specification and pricing below:
Price and availability:
- Huawei Mate 40E 8GB+128GB variants priced at 4599 Yuan (706 USD)
- Huawei Mate 40E 8GB+128GB variants priced at 5099 Yuan (782 USD)
Huawei Mate 40E full specification:
- Display size: 6.5 inch
- Resolution: 2376 x 1080 resolution
- Refresh rate: 90Hz
- Touch sampling rate: 240Hz
- Processor: Kirin 990E 5G
- Software: EMUI 11
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2, GSM, HSPA, LTE, 5G, WiFi 6+, NFC
- Rear camera: 64MP +16MP+8MP
- Front camera: 13MP
- Battery: 4200mAh with 40W wired and wireless super-fast charging support.
- Storage: 8GB RAM and Internal storage: 128GB and 256GB