Huawei MateBook D series laptop comes with the WiFi 6 fast connectivity to assure smoother internet streaming. Huawei also equipped its model with AMD Ryzen and Intel series SoC to bring different variations for consumers.
Without delay, let’s explore the product details first before jumping on the configuration-
- Huawei MateBook D15 2021 model
- 10 Gen Intel i3 SoC
- 8GB of RAM
- 256GB onboard memory storage
- Mystic Silver Variant
- Pre-orders will end on the 17th of June
- Users can buy the model for RM 2599.00
- Backpack CD60 (Grey)
- Bluetooth Mouse CD20 (Graphite Black)
Huawei Care Option:
- One year extended warranty with an extra charge of RM 149
The price, offers, product configuration, and Huawei takeaways are sufficient to attract any buyer who is in need of a new laptop with a really good performance experience.
Now it’s time to jump on the software and hardware capabilities of this laptop that can be described in the following terms-
- 15.6-inches IPS FHD display
- 1.53kg weight
- 16.9mm thickness
- NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GPU
- Windows 10 OS
- 8/16GB of DDR4 RAM variant
- 256/512GB memory option
- 42Wh battery capacity
- 65W wired charging support
- Bluetooth 5.1
- WiFi 6
The model comes with the installed fingerprint reader on the power button and a hidden camera on Keyboard, so you don’t have to worry about your privacy.
Furthermore, With just a simple tap, your smartphone and this laptop will transform into “ONE” super device even without an Internet connection.