On August 3, 2020, Huawei launched its official game service and distribution platform – Huawei GameCenter, in 13 countries and regions worldwide.
Huawei designed GameCenter as a platform to bring mobile gaming communities together through high-quality content and rewards.
Huawei users in the Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa, and other regions can now enjoy new gaming experience by downloading and using Huawei GameCenter via AppGallery.
Also, it’s a service that will come pre-installed on future Huawei devices with Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) and a sort of replacement of Google Play Games app to manage their gaming-related content.
Huawei GameCenter is a one-stop game service platform and offers a unique experience for the users by providing features such as pre-ordering a game.
Also, users can take advantage of exclusive online game packages and offers when playing the games, through which they can grow their profile, unlock further discounts, and enjoy benefits.
Here are some things about Huawei GameCenter:
Be among the first to know about new game releases and try out new games
GameCenter is the platform for the global launch of featured games, which are exclusive on Huawei’s platform. These include Starship Legion-AMG, BORN AS EPIC, Farm Legend, Survival Road, Ellr Land, and more.
Users can also find other new games such as Dynasty Legends: True Hero Rises from Chaos, Goddess MUA, and more.
Never miss out on globally popular games
Popular games consumers can enjoy on GameCenter including Idle Heroes, The Origin of Chaos, Brain Out, AFK Arena, Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade, Lords Mobile, Asphalt 9: Legends – Epic Car Action Racing Game, Saint Seiya Awakening: Knights of Zodiac, Perfect world and more.
Enjoy exclusive gifts and offers, only on GameCenter
Users will find several welfare packages exclusive to Huawei GameCenter. For example, when playing Last Day Rules: Survival and Starship Legion-AMG, users can get exclusive package benefits such as gold coins and time-limited props, having more enjoyable game time. In addition, there are surprise benefits that users can discover as they explore this new gaming hub.
Huawei GameCenter Features:
Search: Users can search their games in the search box.
Game recommendation: GameCenter recommend users in different categories including the following:
- Editor’s recommendations.
- Featured New Games
- Pre-order Games
- Early Access Games
- Top Charts
- Monthly Ranking
Game Categories: Users also have options to explore games in 6 genres – Action, Card & Board, Puzzle & Casual, Role-playing, Sports games, and Strategy.
Manage: GameCenter lets the user manage their Gifts, Rewards, pre-orders, which list, check purchase history, and more.
Currently, Huawei GameCenter has partnerships with top global game companies, such as Lilith games, IGG, Gameloft, Forshow games, etc.
For developers in the gaming sector, the introduction of GameCenter now provides even further benefits including:
- Free professional evaluation services for developers to acquire local feedbacks about the games from overseas regions. This is to help developers localize their apps so the game services will be more relevant and exciting for players across various markets.
- For those developers who need to integrate their games with HMS Core, Huawei will provide technical support to facilitate integration with HMS Core efficiently as needed.
- Access to the “Shining-Star” program, which provides a $1 billion incentive fund and offers various services. This includes a full app development life cycle, funds for development innovation, user growth, marketing, and other aspects for developers.
- Developers have a favorable share of the revenue when developing with Huawei. Additionally, we offer developers advertising and promotional space within GameCenter to reach more consumers.
In future version upgrades, GameCenter will feature an in-app social community. That way, players will be able to use the platform as a way to socialize, make friends, and build communities of fans with the same interests.