By the end of 2019, Huawei launched its first smart TV product, Huawei Vision Smart Screen, which is also the first product to ship with a pre-installed HarmonyOS software system. As recently, Huawei has introduced its latest installment in this smart TV segment with the latest version of HarmonyOS in the Chinese market.
But finally, Huawei has now decided to bring its first HarmonyOS to the global market with the launch of its Vision series Smart Screen and it’ll first ship among consumers in Malaysia and will be announced as Huawei Vision S.
According to the official information, the Huawei Vision S smart screen smart TV is listed in two sizes of 55 and 65-inches on the Huawei Malaysia website and will launch soon in the market.
Huawei Smart Screen S:
This beautifully design smart TV creates a seamless interaction between the smart screen and the smartphone. You can see the top highlight glimpses of the model.
Top highlights of Vision S:
- 120Hz High Refresh Rate Screen
- 13 MP Magnetic Camera
- Meet Time Video Call
- Huawei Share
- Huawei Sound
I Know only the glimpses don’t satisfy your curiosity about exploring the model. So without wasting the time let’s explore the specifications.
120Hz High Refresh Rate Screen:
Huawei Vision S features a 120Hz high refresh rate, which gives you extremely smooth motion. DCI-P3 color gamut of 92% gives the display stunning color technology.
Furthermore, it equipped with low blue light and flicker-free technology, to make sure the safety of your eyes.
It comes with the HarmonyOS distributed capabilities for an all-scenario smart life experience. It allows you to access boats of features, which surely made you experience fun. Beyond the imagination, you are able to operate
- OneHop Projection: You can enlarge your screen from phone to TV.
- Mirror Control: It placed the controlling functions on your smartphone.
- Distributed Gaming: The 30ms low latency gives you an amazing game experience.
13 MP Magnetic Camera:
This model features an adjustable camera of 13 megapixels. It can rotate in a straight line, which means 180 degrees, captures the best angle of you.
You need not struggle in attaching and removing it, which saves your precious time. Additionally, it makes sure that no one missed the frame with 1920 X 1080 picture capturing.
Meet Time Video Call:
All thanks to the powerful camera you will able to enjoy 1080P MeetTime Video Call on the large screen.
It will really be interesting to chat with someone on a 65-inches large screen in1080P high resolution. Also, there is a call transfer feature, which allows you to shift your calls on this large screen.
Huawei Share is the coolest and convenient feature offered by the screen, It allows you to transfer photos, videos, music, and application to the smart screen from your smartphone.
The Screen mechanism equipped the 4 built-in stereo speakers of Dolby Audio along with the cutting-edge Huawei Histen audio algorithms.
AI Speaker mode allows you to listen to your favorite playlist without turning the screen off. The Song focused experience is really enjoyable.
Price and Availablity:
There is no official word from the company about the price and availably of this model. But the company is likely to be revealed it on the 27th of April when the pre-order ends.
From then you will able to pre-order this supermodel and will get exclusive promotions.
Dates for Pre-order:
- Start from 27th April by 8 PM
- Ends on 2nd May
Stay tuned, we will update you further, as soon as there is new information about this.
Huawei HarmonyOS January 2022 Updates List
Huawei has released the latest January 2022 HarmonyOS security patch details for its smartphone and tablet devices. However, the rollout of this new security update is about to start meanwhile the December 2021 update is on the move. So, Huawei will dispatch the HarmonyOS updates for a bunch of devices throughout January 2022.
Alongside the monthly update rollout, Huawei has also started preparing for the next major software update – HarmonyOS 3.0. According to the information, HarmonyOS 3.0 beta testing could begin in April and followed by a public beta phase. However, a stable HM 3.0 rollout is likely to start in July 2022.
A few days ago, Huawei has replied to us on the matter of HarmonyOS for global consumers that currently there is no plan for smartphones outside China to upgrade to HarmonyOS. Until then, Huawei users in the overseas markets can enjoy EMUI 12 that looks similar to HarmonyOS.
Amid these discussions, Huawei will continue the rollout of regular HarmonyOS software and security updates to its devices. Also, the company keeps dispatching the major software updates from time to time to improve its models.
With the HarmonyOS January 2022 updates list, we will keep updated with all the HarmonyOS security and software updates released for Huawei devices this month and brief you about them.
Huawei HarmonyOS January 2022 Updates:
January 21, 2022:
January 22, 2022:
- Honor Play 3 smartphone has started receiving a new HarmonyOS software update that mainly installs the December 2021 security patch. Read more
- Huawei is sending a January 2022 HarmonyOS software update for the Huawei Nova 5z smartphone. Read more
- Honor 20 and 20 Pro smartphones users have started receiving the latest HarmonyOS update that brings January 2022 security patch. Read more
January 21, 2022:
- January 2022 HarmonyOS software update is rolling out for Huawei Nova 4e smartphone users. Read more
- Huawei Nova 5 and Nova 5 Pro smartphones running on HarmonyOS are receiving a new software that brings January 2022 security update. Read more
- Huawei has started to rollout the latest January 2022 HarmonyOS security update for Nova 5i and Nova 5i Pro smartphones. Read more
January 20, 2022:
- Huawei has begun sending the January 2022 HarmonyOS security update for Huawei MediaPad M6 10.8 inch tablet. Read more
- Huawei’s latest foldable flagship –Huawei P50 Pocket is receiving the latest January 2022 HarmonyOS software update in China. Read more
January 17, 2022:
- Huawei Enjoy 10 smartphone installs the December 2021 security patch for improved system security. Read more
- Huawei is rolling out new optimizations for Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 tablet with HarmonyOS version 188.8.131.52 update in China. Read more
- Huawei MediaPad M6 8.4 inch is grabbing the latest January 2022 HarmonyOS software update that comes with upgraded version 184.108.40.206. Read more
January 12, 2022:
- Huawei is rolling a new HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 SP5 software update for the flagship smartphone, Huawei P50 Pro in China. Read more
- Huawei MatePad 11 tablet users in Europe has started receiving the latest HarmonyOS security update released in the month of December 2021. Read more
January 11, 2022:
- Huawei has started sending the latest HarmonyOS 2.0 software update for the Nova 3i smartphone that comes with version 18.104.22.168 in China. Read more
January 10, 2022:
- Honor Tablet V6 is grabbing the December 2021 HarmonyOS security update that fixes several new bugs and vulnerabilities found in the latest software system. Read more
- Huawei is releasing a new EMUI software update for Huawei P Smart 2021 smartphone that mainly installs December 2021 security patch. Read more
January 8, 2022:
- Huawei is sending a new HarmonyOS update for Huawei Nova 2s users that brings the December 2021 security patch along with other optimizations and fixes. Read more
- Huawei is rolling out the first HarmonyOS software update for the Huawei P50 Pocket smartphone. Read more
- Huawei has started sending the latest HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 software update for the Huawei Mate X2 foldable smartphone. Read more
January 5, 2022:
- Huawei is rolling out the latest HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 software update for Huawei MatePad 10.4 tablet. Read more
- Huawei is started sending a new HarmonyOS software update for Huawei P50 Pro that comes with the latest version 188.8.131.52 SP5. Read more
- Huawei has started sending the latest December 2021 HarmonyOS software update for the MatePad 10.8 tablet. Read more
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 tablet users are installing the December 2021 HarmonyOS software update that brings system and security optimizations. Read more
Honor 20S grabbing January 2022 HarmonyOS security update
Huawei has already delivered the January 2022 HarmonyOS security patch for several Huawei and Honor eligible devices. In the latest development, Honor 20S smartphone has begun collecting the January 2022 security update in China.
Huawei’s January 2022 HarmonyOS security patch fixed various bugs and vulnerabilities including 4 CVE in the framework, 10 CVEs in the system, 5 CVEs in the application, and 111 CVEs found in the third-party libraries.
According to the information, the Honor 20S January 2022 update brings HarmonyOS 2.0 version 184.108.40.206, which is upgraded from HM OS version 220.127.116.11.
To be mentioned, this update is gradually expanding through OTA for all eligible devices in the Chinese market. So, it may take some to reach you. Meanwhile, you can also check the latest update manually by following the steps mentioned below.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
- Message us on Twitter
How to check updates manually:
There are two methods to check the update manually that is through settings or via the My Huawei app. You can check both the ways below.
To update through settings, open Settings, then go to System & updates and open Software update. Now select Check for updates and if any update shows up, then hit the Download and install button.
Alternatively, you can also download software updates using the My Huawei app. Open My Huawei app, visit the update section. Now select check for updates, and then press Download and install.
Points to know:
There are several important points you need to remember before installing the January 2022 security patch on your Honor the 20S.
- Maintain enough storage on your device.
- Keep smartphone charged at least 30% or more.
- This update won’t erase your data, but we recommend you to take backup in advance.
- Follow the update instructions carefully.
- patience, the update may take some time to upgrade the installation package
January 2022 HarmonyOS security update out for Honor 20 and 20 Pro
Honor 20 and 20 Pro smartphones users have started receiving the latest HarmonyOS update that brings January 2022 security patch. This update increases the security level of smartphones and protects the device against threats.
The new information reveals that January 2022 update for the Honor 20 and 20 Pro smartphones hits the ground with HarmonyOS version 18.104.22.168. However, this update is rolling out in the Chinese market.
For your information, the January 2022 HarmonyOS security patch fixes a massive count of 130 CVEs found in the latest software system and third-party libraries for better system security.
- Honor 20 (YAL-AL00)
- Honor 20 (YAL-TL00)
- Honor 20 Pro (YAL-AL10)
Early this month, Huawei has delivered the December 2021 security update for Honor 20 running on Magic UI 4.0 in the global market. The update rolled out with Magic UI version 22.214.171.1244 (C675E3R1P4) and a software update package size of 199MB.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
- Message us on Twitter
Talking about Honor 20, this smartphone launched with an eye-catching design, a 6.26-inch full-HD+, Kirin 980 SoC, 48MP rear quad camera system, excellent battery, and much more.
In terms of the software, it was initially packed with Magic UI 2.1 and received Magic UI 3, Magic UI 3.1, and Magic UI 4.0 major updates. Now, Honor 20 smartphones are performing very well with HarmonyOS 2.0 in China.
How to update Honor smartphones:
Honor 20 smartphone users can download the latest HarmonyOS update via go to phone settings then tap on system & updates, click on the software update, tap on check for updates. Once the update prompt pop-up on your smartphone hit the download button and install it.
Alternatively, head towards the My Huawei app, visit the update section and follow the on-screen instruction to install it. During the update timeline, make sure that the phone has a sufficient amount of battery and storage to download the update package. Also, use a stable connection to prevent update download failure issues.