The company’s first open-fit earphones to feature Adaptive Ear Matching (AEM) technology for optimal noise-cancellation effect will be land in the Singapore market at the end of this week. Users can find the product in both online and offline channels across the country.
Before discussing any specifications let’s check the pre-order details, price, and additional benefits of the model.
- Pre-orders will start on 17th July
- The activity will end on 23rd July
- Users have to pay SGD198 only
- Buyers will get SGD20 off on pre-order
- Free protective Case worths SGD28
- Only the Silver Frost and Ceramic White is available in stores
Huawei FreeBuds 4:
The ANC 2.0 noise-reducing technology in Huawei FreeBuds 4 delivers an immersive audio experience. Meanwhile, the open-fit design and lightweight of 4.1 gram allows to wear it for a long time.
Moving ahead the smooth swipe controls make it easy to manage the music and calls and the smart audio connection allows to manage all devices paired with this earset.
Furthermore, it can achieve 22 hours of music playback with ANC off and 2.5 hours with ANC turned on. Moreover, the industry-leading quick charge technology provides 2.5 hours of audio enjoyment from a 15-minute charge eliminating all worries about the battery level.
Let’s look at the hardware configuration of the model-
- Design: Semi-in ear Structure
- Dimensions: 41.4 x 16.8 x 18.5mm
- Weight: 4.1 gram
- Battery Capacity: 30 mAh
- Charging Time: 1 hour in charging case
- Diameter: 58 mm
- Height: 21.2 mm
- Weight: 38 gram
- Battery Capacity: 410 mAh
- Charging Time: 1 hour without earbuds
- Bluetooth Compatibility: BT 5.2
- Pop-up pair: supported for EMUI 10 or later
- Controls: Swipe, Tap-Twice, Press & hold
- Sensor: Microphone, Wear detection sensor
- Driver: 14.3 mm
- Audio Technology: ANC 2.0, Call noise cancellation
- Resistance level: IPX4 for earbuds