Huawei India has recently introduced its latest and best earbuds in the TWS category, Huawei FreeBuds 3i – A true wireless earbud with an exemplary ANC performance. This pair of earbuds rivals the most of its more-expensive competitors and cuts out more noise, sealing an all-immersive audio experience.
Considering its price vis-à-vis features, i.e INR 9990, the new Huawei FreeBuds 3i is certainly an amazing alternative. Though there are a few other options available in the market, none of them provides a similar audio fidelity or other features, in that price range – especially the FreeBuds 3i’s disruptive ANC tech.
Below, you can check the five reasons that set Huawei FreeBuds 3i apart from the rest.
1. Active Noise Cancellation:
The Huawei FreeBuds 3i delivers an exquisitely superlative ANC performance. The Triple-Mic call noise reduction feature, including two outward-facing mics and one inward-facing mic coupled with the silicone attachments, isolate and cuts-out external background noise better than ever.
The outward facing mic detects ambient noise and counters it with anti-noise and the inward-facing mic identifies any leftover noise in the ears and cancels it further.
The ANC can reduce ambient noise by upto 32dB*, thereby guaranteeing crystal clear sound, whether you are listening to your favorite music, watching a movie or simply talking to your friend. Even with music off, you’ll notice the difference if you are in a noisy setting. Or if you are listening to music, you do not need to increase the volume to suppress outside noises.
2. Impressive audio quality:
At such a price point, the FreeBuds 3i delivers unparalleled audio quality. The 10-millimeter large dynamic drivers produce wide stereo sound with clear highs and mids and pump out robust bass.
The sensitive polymer composite diaphragms are astutely crafted to deliver a well-adjusted and genuine audio experience. Even if you do not activate the ANC feature on your earbud, it does not impact the audio quality of Huawei FreeBuds 3i. The sound remains the same and is not affected by ANC.
Further, the intuitive playback feature intelligently pauses when the earbuds are not in use or taken out of the ear and resume once they are placed back in.
3. Transparency Mode:
The packed in transparency feature is an add-on, if you are someone who spends most of your time outdoors, driving around traffic, running, or cycling.
The FreeBuds 3i lets you toggle in this special transparency mode that allows you to hear outside noises if you chose to, even while listening to music. This mode might come to good use when you are walking or jogging on busy roads or you need to pay attention to your environment. This mode can be enabled from the Huawei AI Life app.
If you are not cycling or running outdoors, where you need to keep an ear on the surrounding traffic, you will probably need to activate the transparency mode less often and the noise-cancellation feature more often. The Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) detect winds and ambient noise so precisely that the headphones quickly negate it with its counter-noise feature.
4. IPX4 Protection:
The FreeBuds 3i also comes with an IPX4 water-resistant rating. Though it may not allow you to swim with your earbud placed in, but it is perfect if you get caught up in the rain or sweat it out at the gym or while you are running, cycling, or doing HIIT.
5. Battery Life:
Akin to its Honor counterpart, FreeBuds 3i is powered by a 37 mAh battery that lasts for 14.5 hours on a single charge. If compared to its predecessors, the FreeBuds 3i’s battery life is something to watch out for – both the earbud and the charging case last longer compared to its previous generation.
Huawei HarmonyOS and OpenEuler will support cross connection in future
Huawei launched its brand new operating system OpenEuler, which is specially designed for digital infrastructure on 25th September. It’s an open-source OS that’ll further strengthen core areas including security alongside various frameworks.
At the event, the Vice President and President of Huawei Computing Product Line informed that the company will soon launch a new research programming language CJ for HarmonyOS and EulerOS application development.
Furthermore, the vice-president also informed that HarmonyOS and OpenEuler will share their core technologies. It’ll enable the OpenEuler devices in establishing a cross-platform connection with the HarmonyOS devices.
The company is making a unified OS construction that can cover all scenarios of digital infrastructure from IT, CT to OT. Accordingly, it plans to combine the inclinations and the realization of ecological interoperability for a better digital service.
Need of Unified OS Architecture:
Huawei offers products and solutions including servers, storage, cloud services, edge computing, base stations, routers, industrial control, and so on. All these require an OS platform to work on. Hence, the company is developing a unified OS architecture to satisfy the different requirements of different products.
What Capability Brings the Euler:
The Euler has the capability to support different platforms such as servers, cloud computing, edge computing, and embedded devices. In addition, it provides a safe, stable, and easy-to-use operating system through diverse computing and deterministic assurance capacities. Let’s check below-
Unified operating system: Multi-device Support
- Atomic Architecture: It supports a flexible full-stack service-based on-demand construction. With the capability, it provides an on-demand resource capability that varies corresponding to different operating systems devices.
- Self-Service Construction: It offers a menu-style configuration of the kernel and system services. Additionally, it provides a combination of different levels of software packages, files, functions, etc.
- Multi-Device Collaboration kit: The multi-device kit supports the collaboration of unified data, network, and management; cluster multi-node collaboration.
One Time Development:
- Standard API to realize the unification of operating system and application interaction language
- Euler SDK uniformly incorporates data, audio, video, and security capabilities for various applications. It provides minimal development with enhanced application performance.
- Euler Devkit provides plug-ins such as cross-device development wizards and automatic test platforms. Besides, it can easily be integrated into mainstream application development platforms.
At present, over 6,000 developers and 100 plus corporations, academies, associations, and institutions have approached the Euler community. According to the report, on 30th September, it’ll launch the openEuler 21.09 version with enhanced capabilities of servers, cloud computing scenarios, edge computing, and embedded scenarios.
(via – ithome)
Huawei P50 Pro 256GB version goes on sale
Huawei has started to sell the 256GB version of the Huawei P50 Pro flagship on the official store on JD.com. The listed model of Huawei P50 Pro has 8GB of RAM +256GB of Storage priced at 6488 yuan (1003).
On August 12, Huawei opened the first sale of P50 Pro in China that started with 128GB of storage. However, the model is currently unavailable on Huawei’s official shopping website and now the 256GB version is on the shelf.
Related to this, the standard version of the Huawei P50 series also preparing to go on sale in a few days on September 29. This will be the first sale of this device, since its announcement on July 29, 2021.
Huawei P50 Pro:
Huawei P50 Pro comes with a premium range of specs including a 6.6-inch OLED display with 2700 x 1228 resolutions and a 120Hz refresh rate. It is equipped a 5nm Kirin 9000 processor and it’ll also be available with Snapdragon 888 chip later on.
The smartphone is paired with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. In terms of camera, it has a 50MP quad-camera setup with a 40MP MONO lens, a 13MP ultra wide-angle camera, and a 64MP telephoto lens. In the front, it has a 13MP selfie camera.
Furthermore, the P50 Pro is packed with a 4360mAh battery with 66W fast charging support. It is IP68 rated water and dust resistant. The device comes pre-packed with the new HarmonyOS 2.0 software.
Huawei has recently rolled out a new software update for the phone including the cross-device Task Center feature. According to the changelog, the update comes with HarmonyOS 2.0 version 18.104.22.168 and a downloadable OTA update package size of 609MB.
this feature is powered by the distributed HarmonyOS capabilities. Therefore, it provides you more than expected and helps you to share the current app between two different devices without even installing the app on the second device. More interestingly, you will be able to control the app from the second device, which is absolutely awesome.
For instance, if you are running a game on your smartphone, you just need to go to the task manager of the phone and task manager view. Now, tap on the device (such as a tablet) to run the corresponding app. However, the user must first need to connect the tablet and the phone via the same WiFi network and Huawei ID.
A bunch of new features under testing for Petal Search app
Petal Search is a Huawei Search Engine and an important app that doesn’t only come with a powerful combination of services but also a whole new range of features directly on your device. Search and download, simple as that. However, Huawei continues to improve this app and planning to bring more features to make it more competitive.
According to our information, Huawei has begun testing a bunch of new features for the Petal Search app and it’s associated with version number 22.214.171.1240. This version brings improvements for Petal Go, Newsfeed, travel optimizations, nearby search, and add other options.
Here are the latest features that come with Petal Search 126.96.36.1990
- Petal Go-Follow your favorite teams and leagues straight from Petal Go.
- Petal Go-Tell us how we’re doing-you can now rate the responses you receive from your smart assistant.
- Petal Go-New fun and games-just think of a celebrity or character, and Petal Go will guess who it is.
- News Feed-Find coverage of more events in the Sports section, and check lottery results in the Finance section.
- News-Further customize your app by adding, removing, and rearranging news categories.
- News Feed-An improved Ul design makes cards appear neat er and more consistent.
- Travel-An improved home screen makes it easier to find hotels and flights. You’ll also find new images of popular cities, sights, and destinations.
- Follow EXPO 2020 and find out everything you need to know about tickets, pavilions, souvenirs, and more.
- Nearby-Find out what’s happening in your area with updates on local events, festivals, and more.
- Image searches have been improved with a new launch screen featuring trending content and recommendations.
- You can now remove icons from the app’s home screen by touching and holding them. 12. A new sharing option allows you to quickly share files with nearby devices.
These features are currently under testing and may take some time to complete the testing schedule followed by the stable rollout.