The latest feature of Huawei FreeBuds 3 – Isochronous Dual Channel Bluetooth Transmission has started to roll out for global users. The feature allows two headsets to receive the left and right audio channels directly from a smart device.
Now the Isochronous Dual Channel Bluetooth Transmission update rolling out for the FreeBuds 3 users in the UK and brings along with the following changes.
Changelog – Dual Channel Bluetooth update :
- Your device now supports isochronous dual-channel Bluetooth transmission via Bluetooth.
- Improves the success rate of charging.
- Improves Bluetooth connection stability.
This new update for Huawei FreeBuds 3 in the UK comes with version 22.214.171.1242 and 2.01 MB size.
Note: This update is rolling out in batches, so it may take some time/days to reach your FreeBuds 3
Want to send us updates screenshots/information? connect here – firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also direct message us on Twitter.
Isochronous Dual Channel transmission:
Huawei’s self-developed dual-channel synchronized technology allows two headsets to receive the left and right audio channels directly from a smart device while facilitating direct communication between the device and the two headsets without interference.
The dual-channel synchronous transmission mode uses leads to latency remains ultra-low down to 190ms, making FreeBuds 3 the perfect wireless earbud for gamers who want instant acoustic feedback for an immersive gaming experience.
HOW TO UPDATE FreeBuds 3:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
- Please ensure that the battery levels of both the earbuds and the charging case are higher than 30% before updating.
- Put both earbuds into the charging case, keep the case open and press and hold the button on the charging case for more than 10 seconds until the inner indicator light flashes red. Then pair the earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
- Before updating, please put both earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open until the update is complete.
Thanks, Richard for the tip.