Huawei found 494 suspicious apps on AppGallery in August, launched Child Mode
As always, Huawei conducted its special AppGallery application test for August and review ten of thousand apps under the education category. At the same time, it has launched the Child mode for Huawei accounts to provide a more comprehensive user experience.
Speaking about the app audit, Huawei has detected around 494 suspicious apps AppGallery that were creating disturbances. In particular, about 24.32% of apps creating advertising problems including frequent pop-ups, and rest crashing during the login attempt.
As per the report, this special test covered 10 sub files such as language translation, English, exam preparation, Grammar correction, Speech listening, Book reading, and so on. The founded apps weren’t providing a smooth app experience to users.
Taking strict actions, Huawei has removed some of these apps from the AppGallery and notifies the developers to revise them. Furthermore, the rest of the developers are instructed to made feasible corrections as soon as possible. Otherwise, their apps will be unlisted from the app distribution platform.
Aside from the 494 suspicious apps AppGallery test, the company also Child Mode for children to provide them useful content corresponding to their age. From now on, Huawei account holders can add an additional account for their kids that will not let them view or open any sensitive content.
Although users of Child mode can log in through Huawei smartphones or tablets but can’t access inappropriate information. Furthermore, they can’t participate in forum interaction either present their view in the comment section.
To put it more simply, it’s a content filter mode that is specially designed for kids and prevents them from encountering unsuitable content. It also strengthens positive values and guidance.
Huawei Application Test in June:
About 44 misleading apps were founded in the June application test. It was mainly focused on job-providing applications and a total of 203 apps have undergone this audit. However, the company didn’t reveal the names of detected apps but warned the service providers who were found liable. (Full Story Here )
Download Huawei HMS Core app (184.108.40.2061)
Huawei Mobile Service or HMS is a suite of services that empowers smartphones. From inside, this small framework makes your smartphone safe secure, and robust and allows you to run apps that you download from AppGallery. You can get the latest Huawei HMS Core version 220.127.116.111 below.
It works between your app and mobile software and serves as a platform providing basic services for app development. HMS Core is based on Huawei Cloud services and also provides cloud capabilities for every app that falls under the HMS Core suit.
HMS Core backs essential services for AppGallery, GameCenter, Music, Video, Books, Themes, Member Center, and more.
As of November 2022, Huawei announced the integration of HMS Core in over 220000 mobile applications on AppGallery. HMS Core also enables apps to deliver fast app development for developers. It also supports all devices across 1+8+N scenarios.
HMS Core capabilities cover tablets, smart displays, watches, VR glasses, head units, smart speakers, PCs, earphones, and more.
Kits are important for HMS Core and work as a unit. Each kit has its unique name and fixed support team.
From the perspective of kit functions, each kit focuses on a function, and extends and enhances the function to some extent. For example, Push Kit focuses on the notification panel messaging function and extends the function to provide the data message function.
These kits include app services, smart devices, graphics, security, AI, system, and media.
Yeah, HMS Core is amazing and it’s powerful too. That’s why Huawei seeds new HMS Core updates via AppGallery and you can download them to keep your device running like new ones.
March 19, 2023:
Huawei has released a new update for the HMS Core app version 18.104.22.1681 and it comes with improved system security as well as optimization to provide you with better system services all across the smartphone.
- Download HMS Core 22.214.171.1241 (link)
January 4, 2023:
Huawei HMS Core 126.96.36.1991 is released with improved system security and stability.
- Download Huawei HMS Core 188.8.131.521 (link)
November 25, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 184.108.40.2062 is out with some important fixes for user improvements, below you can check the latest download link.
- Download Huawei HMS Core 220.127.116.112 (link)
November 23, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 18.104.22.1681 is rolling out with enhanced security and improvement for certain services to improve your user experience. It also fixes some bugs.
- Download HMS Core 22.214.171.1241 (link)
Note: You can also check for the latest HMS Core version via AppGallery, open it, and visit the “Me” section.
Download the latest Google Play Store APK [34.8.10]
Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
February 2023 updates:
Google has optimized the user experience for Android smartphone users and it improves the performance of app downloads.
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Download the latest Google Play Store app:
- Play Store 34.3.13
- Play Store 34.1.09
- Play Store 33.6.13
- Download Play Store 33.0.16
- Download Play Store 32.6.16
- Get Play Store 31.2.23
- Get Play Store 31.1.29
- Get Play Store 31.1.14
- Get Google Play Store 30.9.18
- Download Google Play Store 30.8.14
- Download Google Play Store 30.5.17
- Download Google Play Store 30.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.19 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.18 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.17 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.20 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.16 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.15 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.2.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.11 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Google Play Store 27.9.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.3.15 APK
- Google Play Store 27.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.22 APK
- Google Play Store 26.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.12 APK
- Google Play Store 26.5.19 APK
- Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.77 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.17 APK
- Google Play Store 25.9.29 APK
- Google Play Store 25.8.21 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.25 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.22 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.14 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.33 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.27 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t from the Google Play Store.
Huawei Calendar 126.96.36.1992 adds curriculum import feature
Huawei has started testing a new version 188.8.131.522 of the Huawei Calendar mobile application, enabling users to import their curriculum. According to the beta recruitment details, the new addition will make a way to import class schedule files to the Huawei Calendar app from China’s academic affairs office.
To do so, users can search for their school, select the school name and enter logins to download the schedule and import it right inside the app. The process to import the schedule is easy and it could initiate with just one click.
Aside from being a regular digital calendar, Huawei Calendar lets you quickly switch the months, and weeks and view detailed events of a specific day.
With the recent versions, Huawei has improved its user interface and design to provide a better look for consumers. Speaking of which, it could now allow you to add reminders, add tasks, and more.
Huawei Calendar 184.108.40.2062 beta version with curriculum import feature is available in China and may not enter for overseas users. For your information, Huawei conducts tests of the forthcoming features to find bugs and get user feedback. This helps the Chinese tech maker to provide a better user experience once its available in stable version.