Huawei’s latest EMUI 12 software version is fully loaded with new features and improvements to serve the best out of the best. Yes! the EMUI 12 rollout has started earlier and currently expanding like fire among the global users.
Aside from Huawei EMUI 12 rollout progress, let’s have a look at its tempting feature – Large Folders. So, what do you see first when you turn on your smartphone? Correct! Its home screen consisted of lots of applications.
In today’s scenarios, every user is using a large number of applications, which turns the home screen unorganized. With EMUI 12, Huawei added a new feature Large Folders, which was first introduced with HarmonyOS.
This feature allows you to group similar apps in a large folder and name the folder for better understanding and management. More interestingly, the standard folders can be easily turned into large folders using enlarge option as well as small folders using the shrink option.
For better understanding, we have recorded a live demonstration video that provides you a full preview of useful Large Folders features on the EMUI 12 installed device.
Check Huawei EMUI 12 Large Folders features video here:
How to create a Large Folders:
- Touch and hold an app icon and drag it over another app icon to create a new folder.
- Touch and hold a folder and select the “enlarge option” from the displayed menu to create a large folder.
To Rename the Large Folder:
- Tap and hold the Large Folder and select rename from the menu.
Operations to be performed in Large Folders:
- You can open the app directly without entering it into a folder.
- You can also add and remove apps as per your requirements.
- Easily switch between large folder and shrunk folder.