On 22nd September, the company has announced Huawei 2021 Excellent partner Awards in two categories- commercial and technical. Moving ahead, both categories are further divided into sub-categories announcing a total of 53 winning partners.
Below you can check the selected winners in both categories:
- Global Sales Excellent Partner: Eemont Private Limited, ConnectoWay, Foresight Technology, Beijing Advanced Data Communication Technology, China Information
- Excellent Global Partner: Si Aipu, Deloitte China, Kunlun Shuzhi Technology
- Global Outstanding General Distributor: VST ECS, Redington Gulf FZE, China National Building Material Information Technology, Digital China Group
- Global Outstanding Industry Solution Partner: Topway Information, Zhejiang Xunmeng Technology, Beijing Zhiyuan Internet Software, Yuntian Lifei, Everbright Technology
- Excellent Global Talent Ecosystem Partner: South African Public College Organization, University of Malaya, Egyptian National Telecommunications Research Institute, Jacqueline Franco Engineering and Service Simplification Joint Stock Company, Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Excellent Huawei Cloud Sales Partner: PricewaterhouseCoopers China, Chinasoft International Information Technology, iSoftStone Information Technology, Xiamen Bigu Technology, Ture IDC
- Best Huawei Cloud Technical Practice Partner: Shanghai Zhenyun Information Technology, Kingdee Software, UFIDA Network Technology, MISFIT Technology
- Kunpeng Best Practice Partner: Beijing Kelan Software System, Beiming Software, Beijing Haohan Deepin Information Technology, Tongfang Computer, Baode Computer System
- Ascend Best Practice Partner: HKUST iFlytek, Anqing (Tianjin) Computer, Institute of Automation Chinese Academy, Institute of Software Chinese Academy
- Best Connectivity Practice Partner: Asia Control Technology, Shanghai Huidian Power Equipment Engineering, ZDNS
- Best Digital Power Practice Partner: Bull Group, Baode Technology Group, Shenzhen Daotong Technology
- OpenEuler Best Practice Partner: Kylin Software, Tongxin Software Technology
- OpenGauss Best Practice Partner: Beijing Mass Data Technology
- Data storage Best Practice Partner: Beijing Yihualu Information Technology
What will the winners get:
The Huawei excellent partner awards winners will get to join the “Huawei Connect 2021 Partner” event. Additionally, they are able to take part activity such as keynote speeches and roundtables. Aside, they can also participate in the company’s annual joint marketing campaigns.
At present, Huawei Cloud including Kunpeng and Shengteng has over 19,000 ecological partners, which continue to increase more. The partner alliance includes more than 22,000 sales partners, 1,80 solution partners, 5900 service partners, 1600 talent alliances, and 100 investors.
Huawei will launch new medical imaging system that converts 2D images to 3D
Huawei has confirmed that it’ll launch a new smart medical imaging system called – YanPianbao on December 3 at 15:30 in China. This is an advanced imaging system that automatically converts two-dimensional black and white images into three-dimensional models.
Also, this Huawei medical imaging system can also simulate scalpel operations to bring great convenience to preoperative planning. Simultaneously, its remote consultation feature allows doctors thousands of miles away to interact and perform rounds in real-time.
According to the information, this imaging system has been jointly built by Huawei and Weizhou Zhiyuan and it has been already introduced in a hospital.
Got a license to manufacture Medical Equipment:
On 8th October, Huawei has obtained medical equipment manufacturing license and get an official from Guangdong Medical Device Registrant System. Now, the company is ready to bring more technologies to the medical industry.
According to the information, under the administration of Goertek Co., Ltd. and Weifang Jingwei High-Tech Electronic Technology Co., Ltd., Huawei has got permission for its new ECG smartwatch whose registration number is Guangdong Machinery Zhuzhun 20202071705.
Huawei’s Preparation for Future Medical Technology:
Using the leading intelligent layer approach, big data, and artificial intelligence technologies, the company wants to bring devices that are able to carry out real-time medical diagnoses. Besides, the above-mention ECG smartwatch, three more Huawei medical devices are listed to get the official approval. It includes-
- ECG blood pressure recorder (MLY-B10, MLY-B11)
- ECG analysis system (ECG-1)
- Arrhythmia analysis system (PPG-1)
Huawei won the bid for 260,000 square meters of industrial land in China
Huawei has won the bid for 260,000 square meters of industrial land in Songshan Lake, Dongguan in China that costs 188 million yuan, the type of industry being the manufacturing of smart auto parts. The contract shows that the total investment in the project is not less than 2.4 billion yuan.
November 23, Huawei participated in the bidding for 187.81 million yuan. On November 26, Huawei successfully bid for the industrial land of Songshan Lake in Dongguan City, near Songshan Lake, China.
The announcement shows that the area of this piece of land is 263,600 square meters, and the development and construction period is 3 years. The construction project will start before December 31, 2022, and be completed before December 31, 2025.
Here are all of the Huawei logo and their stories
Huawei has been the star performer of China, it’s known as the revolutionize various fields of technology, especially in Telecommunication. Aside from its work in tech, Huawei is also known for its logo, which is known widely among consumers and industry partners.
However, the current logo wasn’t the only logo that Huawei had since the start. According to the information, the Chinese tech company has started its journey in the industry with another logo after the start.
The logo has its own story, so let’s get into it.
The current version of the Huawei brand logo was adopted in 2018, and before that, the logo has been changed two times.
Huawei was founded in 1987, and the company has been devoted to Chinese countryman enthusiasm. Therefore, the founding members along with Ren want to name the company depending on the devotion to people.
Based on this, the first logo was designed and brought forth. The initial design has 15 red lights and it means “Rising sun and the sunrise in the east”. Later, the logo was being compared with the logo of Shell petroleum.
The first logo also has the label “Huawei Technologies”, written in black letters.
In 2006, the management decided to carry a major change in the logo and changed 15 red lights into 8 plums with round petals, to form the shape of a chrysanthemum, which is a flowering plant native to East Asia.
In the second version of the logo, the company removed “Technologies” from the brand label and kept only “HUAWEI” to be precise, and adopted a more western look.
The new petal look has its own meaning, according to Huawei, it means we always insist on starting everything from customer needs, insisting on people-oriented, and treating our diversified employees as the core asset of the company.”
Why changed 15 red lights to 8 petals?
Although there are is no official confirmation available on this matter but there are some following roundups available online:
- When Huawei first started its business, it had 15 founding employees. Later, some people left one after another, and in 2006 there were only 8 left, that is, 15 changed to 8.
- Huawei is a communications manufacturer and cannot do without a “twisted pair.” The commonly used “twisted pair” has 8 cores, which correspond exactly to 8 petals.
- Huawei worked 15 hours a day at the beginning of its business, but it was shortened to 8 hours later, which means 15 changes to 8. (This is obviously a bit of a joke.)
- After turning into 8 petals, it is more like Ren Zhengfei’s “Fei”.
In 2018, Huawei unveiled the third-gen logo, which is simple and plain excluding style from font and gradient from the petals.