The leading metasearch engine for accommodation services- Trivago is planning to launch a new version on Huawei AppGallery. Trivago and Huawei open a partnership under which, users can check Trivago hotel booking results on Huawei Petal Search.
On this matter, both firms made an official announcement in a recent press release. With the popularity of Trivago and the massive user base of Huawei AppGallery, this corporation will lead mutual benefits.
Let’s check the other aspects of this matter in detail-
Trivago is a leading global hotel search platform that serves various countries and regions. It strives to reshape the way travelers search and compare alternative hotels and accommodation.
According to official reports, this hotel finding site had established 54 localized platforms by March 31, 2021. In addition, it connects more than 5.0 million hotels and alternative accommodations, in more than 190 countries.
About Huawei AppGallery:
Speaking of the growth and popularity of Huawei AppGallery, it has the same userbase as Trivago. The data shows, as of September 2021, this app distribution platform has more than 580 million monthly active users with its availability in 170+ countries.
Furthermore, the store has recorded over 384.4 billion app distributions with a 120% of increase from 2019. This platform provides easy app installation, convenient management, user authentication, and other services to let users instantly find away what they need.
Huawei AppGallery and Trivago: Coorpration
Under this corporation, Trivago will be proving a new HMS application to the Huawei AppGallery. Meanwhile, the commercial launch of Trivago in Petal Search will be on the 29th of October. In addition, Trivago and Huawei will jointly develop solutions for accommodations listings of the paid hotel search feature on Petal Search and Petal Maps.
Moreover, the corporation will empower Huawei and Trivago users around the world with direct connectivity to their travel providers of choice. William Tian, Huawei Consumer BG President believes that their users will get a seamless AI life experience with unlimited travel options from Trivago.
On the other hand, the CEO of Trivago also commented to looking forward to this corporation. Both firms determine to improve future travel solutions by exploring the capacities of their respective resources and technologies.
Huawei AppGallery Connect services now supports HarmonyOS apps
Huawei has finally upgraded AppGallery Connect and added the full-lifecycle services support for HarmonyOS apps. The company has revamped the whole scenario of the respective platform for the developers with more meaningful functions.
To those who are unaware, AppGallery Connect is a one-stop place and an open platform for developers. One can easily find various applicable procedures regarding an application. For instance, innovation, development, operation, distribution and analysis.
Speaking of the latest changes, Huawei has refurnished the AppGallery Connect system and has counted the support of HarmonyOS apps as well. In other words, the program is now eligible to cover several mobile applications along with HarmonyOS.
Consequently, developers can now use the whole app-related procedures and other services for creating HarmonyOS applications and atomic services on the AppGallery Connect platform.
New services and additions in the AppGallery Connect:
As per the official release notes of the Huawei AppGallery Connect, there are four significant features for the HarmonyOS and atomization services. Together, these features will help the developers in the creation of new apps with efficiency and comfort.
- Lighter Application: The new AppGallery Connect upgrade introduces the 1+8+N scenario. This framework supports one-time development as well as multi-terminal deployment. This is quite lighter and convenient to install the application form.
- Richer entrances: This upgrade enables to gain more than 1 billion hardware entrances, 100 system-level entrances, and massive App entrances to ecological partners.
- Smarter Distribution: AppGallery Connect now features factual perception, efficient global search, closed-loop service segmentation, and more accurate service distribution.
- More efficient conversion: As mentioned, the overhauled application form now provides users with more convenient services with independent entrances and no installation. In comparison to the previous and old methods, the user conversion rate has increased by 100 times.
After the upgrade, Huawei AppGallery Connect initiated a total of 122 services. Further, it is serving as a huge benefit for more than 5.75 billion developers in almost 170+ countries. Alongside, AppGallery Connect also provides multiple testing phases for HarmonyOS applications.
You can get more information about the new services HERE.
Huawei updated AppGallery review guidelines
Huawei is a self-sufficient corporation that has its homebrew products and services for the consumer’s support and satisfaction. And Huawei AppGallery is one of the major and important parts, notably the company has recently updated new review guidelines for the AppGallery.
The new version of the AppGallery is packed with a number of new guidelines, that provides users secure, trustworthy, and sustainably working with the App. Alongside this, the instruction aims to patch the security gap between the company and you.
However, the company distributed this for a premium and handy experience for the users and high-end security. This improvement commences meeting the constantly changing environment and requirements.
Below you can check the adjustments to the updated guidelines of the Huawei AppGallery:
AppGallery update description
- App information: Optimized the descriptions about settings of the app name, app icon, content rating, and other app information.
- App Security: Outlined requirements regarding security risks including system damages, fraud, malicious charges, information theft, remote control, the spreading of malicious information, tariff spending, and hooliganism.
- App Functions: Optimized the descriptions of different function exception scenarios, fake functions, automatic app updates, free trials, and other functions.
- Content: Optimized the descriptions of the main content change of an app, and the regulations for fraud, vulgar content, pornography, violence, controlled substances, and other content
- Ads: Optimized the descriptions of popping-up, displaying, tapping, and closing ads.
- Payment: Optimized the descriptions of the requirements for explicitly displaying the auto-renewal agreement and winning odds of in-app lucky draws.
- App Qualification: Specified that qualification documents shall be complete, authentic, and valid, and forgery or alteration is prohibited.
- Developer behavior: Added requirements for developers on replying to user comments on their apps.
On the other hand, their updated guidelines have already been released and will go into effect on October 1, 2022. Before launching your app, Huawei advises you to follow the review guidelines for updates and make any necessary improvements in accordance with any related revisions.
Huawei AppGallery welcomes popular MIR4 game with attractive prizes in Philippines
Hey, Huawei fans! Ready to enjoy a new gaming scenario? Huawei AppGallery has launched the super popular game MIR4 with some attractive prizes and offerings for its consumers. AppGallery has added the respective game in the high-ranking category with a bunch of benefits for gaming lovers.
Are you new to the gaming world and don’t know much about MIR4? Well, it is one of the famous entertainment packages among the youth nowadays. This game falls in the class of multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG).
The game is full of rough actions. For instance, in gathering, hunting, and crafting PVP (Player Versus Player) battles, meeting new game characters, and more. Thus, individuals who are fond of thrills and action will enjoy this game at the utmost level.
So what new benefits does this new addition in AppGallery brings to you? From today onwards till the 8th of September, at 11:59, users residing in the Philippines with Huawei ID will be able to gain exclusive promotions and can win various exciting prizes.
MIR4 Offers and Prizes
- Gift Voucher: Users that will install the MIR4 game from AppGallery will get a gift voucher worth 1,124 PHP [19.79 USD].
- In-app Purchase Discount: MIR4 users will also get a 20% of discount on their first in-app purchase. Alongside this, you will get an extra 10 percent discount on making the in-app purchase during the offer period.
- Spin the Wheel offer: Ahead of the tempting gifts, the MIR4 gamers will get a chance to spin the wheel and win eye-catching offerings. For instance, Huawei Nova 9, Huawei FreeBuds 4, Huawei Bluetooth Speaker (CM510) gift vouchers, and Huawei coupons. Remember, the spin is acceptable once per day.
However, for utilizing all these gifts, users must have Huawei ID, registered to the Huawei AppGallery. So get ready to play and experience some adventurous tracks with MIR4. You can install the game from the below link.