On May 3rd, 2021, Huawei and ABGD – the Brazilian Association of Distributed Generation conducted the first-ever Huawei Solar Road Show on a heavy goods vehicle.
The pickup truck was containing the study area, work area, a house prototype with the facility including the Kitchen and laundry services was used for demonstration on the show.
The biggest sponsor of the show was Huawei Technology with the corporation of SIMA- São Paulo State Secretariat for Infrastructure and Environment and other partner fellows successfully presents the fundamental courses.
This photovoltaics technology of electricity generation is aimed to install across 50 different cities, which deliver all-day solar energy and helps to increase efficiency and safety while reducing the cost of electric energy.
On the show, Huawei’s director of Channel Partners, Enterprise Group for Latin America, Fabio Mendes throws the light on the future scenario and comment,
“Imagine a unique solution based on digital technologies that ensures the supply of clean energy day and night, in a very intuitive, efficient and economical way for residential, commercial and industrial environments. This is not a future trend, it is now possible”.
The course covers several phases of the commercialization process for photovoltaic systems and promotes entrepreneurship. This project is focused on three aspects, which are the following-
- To make the population aware of the importance of using renewable sources for the generation of energy
- Qualify with an itinerant classroom, professionals interested in the installation of photovoltaic systems
- Bring knowledge to relatively remote regions
How to participate in the activity or Visit:
- The firms are organizing the display screen for the visits with all the standards of social distancing in concern of ongoing pandemic.
- Huawei Solar Road Show is conducting under the guidelines such as constant sanitization of the environment, the distance between the participants, distribution of two masks for each student, and gel sanitizer
- To take the course, it is necessary to register on the site www.roadshowhuaweisolar.com.br
- You must carry 1 kg of non-perishable food on the training day
- ABGD will also invite local companies to contribute with food donations, which will be delivered to an institution in the city where the unit is present.
To be mentioned, the ABGD organization is the largest Brazilian association in the renewable energy sector. It has more than 900 members, including solution providers, EPCs, integrators, distributors, manufacturers, companies of different sizes and segments.