Huawei‘s strategy for the Seamless AI Life experience is based on the innovative “1+8+N” product and software ecosystem which helps users stay connected effortlessly and at all times. With the newly announced range of IoT ecosystem partners and AppGallery applications, the company is committed to making life more seamless and intelligently connected for consumers.
According to Huawei, the company promises to create a world where everything works together seamlessly, intelligently, and effortlessly. While the era of 5G network is increasing, the user of IoT devices is also growing that’s why Huawei has doubled down on its plan to add value for consumers through the unique benefits of the 1+8+N ecosystem. Following this dedication, Huawei will expand its product focus areas such as audio, wearables, PCs, tablets, and other categories of connected technology.
Huawei’s 1+8+N strategy is based on a concept to deliver digital to every home, person, and organization to create a fully connected intelligent world. This ecosystem brings a collection of new technologies that work together to deliver the world’s most exciting new intelligently connected digital experience which can be controlled by the smartphone and connected by EMUI.
The Chinese tech giant has also explained its “1+8+N” strategy. The ‘1’ represents the smartphone, which is central to the ecosystem, connecting and controlling the broader devices.
In the ‘8’, the company has put external/peripheral connected devices such as Huawei FreeBuds, Huawei MatePad Pro, Huawei MateBook X Pro, Huawei Vision, Huawei Watch GT 2, Sound X, and Huawei FreeBuds. Its ‘N’ layer consists of all the third-party IoT devices which can be connected using Huawei HiLink and Huawei Share technologies.
However, Huawei is one of two device companies in the industry to have built its own software and hardware ecosystems, also it’s a brand that has unrivaled expertise in building networking infrastructure. These things make us believe that Huawei can bring unique benefits to consumers through distributed technology inside 1+8+N architecture.
New apps and partnerships announced as Huawei expands the ecosystem:
Huawei has several partnerships as it continually expands the 1+8+N ecosystem with new additions every week. Meanwhile, the company has continuously demonstrated its collaborative nature, often working with leading brands such as Leica and Devialet to enhance the customer experience.
Some of the examples are listed below.
- 360 Robot Vacuum Cleaner has been added to the 1+8+N ecosystem, providing an intelligent and automated floor cleaner that can be remotely controlled and monitored using the Huawei AI Life app on a Huawei device.
- Samsonite the world’s leading luggage brand has also entered into a partnership with Huawei. Moving beyond the home to offer connected benefits while traveling, 1+8+N users can simply tap their Huawei device on the Samsonite smart lock to lock their suitcase. Leveraging Huawei Share and Huawei Pay technology to make life easier and more secure when on the move.
- Joyoung Intelligent Thermostatic Electric Kettle has been added to the 1+8+N ecosystem, allowing users to remotely control and monitor their kettle using the Huawei AI Life app on a Huawei device. Making a cup of tea or coffee has never been easier.
- Kärcheris the world’s leading provider of cleaning technology. The brand is renowned for bringing innovative cleaning solutions to the market, the latest of which is the Huawei HiLink Kärcher Water Purifier. Now also added to the 1+8+N ecosystem, users can detect their water purifier’s filter life and water quality in real-time using the Huawei AI Life app on a Huawei device.
- OPPLE Lightingprovide a range of lighting solutions, including smart lighting. Integrating seamlessly into the 1+8+N ecosystem, users can now control their OPPLE smart lamps using the Huawei AI Life app on a Huawei device.
In addition to the exciting new hardware partnerships, Huawei has also added a range of popular apps to the Huawei AppGallery. Including a complete range of apps across several important verticals, this represents a significant step forward for Huawei and is set to delight users of the latest smartphones and tablets. Some of the most recent additions are set to capture users’ imaginations, and more new apps are being added every day.
- Social media: Telegram and Viber cater to users’ instant messaging and VOIP needs while TikTok is the top destination for short-form videos.
- Education: BBC Learning English, ClasseViva, and Kahoot! represent a wide spectrum of educational apps.
- Finance: Two of Spain’s largest banks, Caixa Bank and Santander add to the likes of BoC Pay, DBS Digibank, Eurobank, and Société Générale to offer essential banking and financial services for users.
- Gaming: Asphalt 9, Clash of Kings, Game of Thrones, Rise of Kingdoms join a growing list of games to keep users entertained at all times.
- Shopping: Lidl, JD Sports, AlliExpress, and Rakuten join a growing list of international vendors.
- Sports, Media, and Entertainment: The Sun and The Times to offer a well-rounded media and entertainment experience, with the Premier League and talkSPORT apps catering for sports fans.
- Travel and Accommodation: Booking.com, Skyscanner, and Agoda are joined by Emirates, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines and more to provide all the tools users need to plan international trips, with Bolt, the popular ride-hailing service, helping people get around town easily.
- Maps, Navigation, and Search: Qwant search, HereWeGo maps, and Sygic navigation provide useful and secure tools to help users navigate the internet and the real world around them.
- Photo editing: Cut Cut, PicsArt, and PhotoGrid provide a rich suite of tools for photo editing, adding to Huawei devices’ already-exceptional photographic capabilities.
“Huawei has won the hearts of consumers around the world with our innovative and often ground-breaking technology. Now we are bringing this technology together for everyone via our 1+8+N ecosystem of products and software. Thanks to our Seamless AI Life experience, users can simply tap to connect most effortlessly, opening up a world of possibilities through Huawei Share, multi-screen collaboration, and more. By providing a Seamless AI Life experience for consumers everywhere, we hope to bring the world together and help people stay connected.” – said Andrew Garrihy, Global Chief Brand Officer of Huawei’s Consumer Business Group.
| Source – Huawei |
Huawei Mate 50 series to equip six blade aperture camera lens: Tipster
Last year, the WIPO has approved a Huawei Patent, entities ‘Aperture camera module, and an electronic device describing a six-blade camera aperture technology. And it is recently reported that the Huawei Mate 50 series to equip with this six-blade aperture camera technology.
According to a well-known Weibo tipster, the Huawei Mate 50 series will become the first Huawei phone to equip the six-blade camera aperture module, with the expected current aperture range of engineering matching F1.4-F4.
Camera aperture diaphragm:
The best example to describe the aperture camera is the Samsung Galaxy S9, the smartphone equipped the 8-blade aperture technology. While the Huawei Mate 50 is expected to bear only six-blade technology.
Similar to a shutter, a camera diaphragm controls the quantity of light that reaches the sensor while also shielding the lens from damage. As a result, it indirectly affects the camera’s depth of field and aperture.
On the other hand, an image with a more blurred background can be captured using a wider aperture. Even in low light, we’ll still have crisper photographs. The depth of field and exposure, however, is constrained because smartphones have fixed aperture lenses.
The tipster further stated that Huawei Mate 50 Pro houses a 15x telephoto macro with longer bangs, and the Mate 50 RS will support a 35x telephoto macro lens camera.
Huawei Mate 50 series launch:
There were so many leaks and rumors appear related to the launch of the Huawei Mate 50 series. And going with the latest info, the Huawei Mate 50 series is to launch on September 7. Still, the date is not confirmed by the company let’s see, when Huawei will give its official launch date of the next upcoming flagship lineup.
(image src – letsgodigital)
However, if the recent leak of six-blade aperture camera technology comes with the Huawei Mate 50 then this series will become the most prominent and innovative in terms of design, specs, and features.
6G is not simple upgrade of 5G, but a leap forward: Huawei
Huawei has participated in the World 5G Conference held in Harbin, this morning. The conference mainly discussed the benefits of the 5G and 6G upgrade network technologies that Huawei and its developers are trying to bring across the globe.
6G mechanism is a spectrum of multiple layers. It utilizes the low-frequency band for the simple coverage channel and uses the mid-range frequency for the moderate network. The high-frequency band ultimately boosts the experience of the network for the users.
According to the latest information, Huawei narrated how the 6G network mechanism will ultimately prove a boon for the users. Clarifying that 6G innovation is just not an upgrade but more than that, the President of Huawei Wireless Network Product Line and Chief Scientist of 6G tech – Wang Jun delivered the following words:
“6G is not a simple upgrade of 5G, but a leap-forward improvement. It is the only way for a unified global infrastructure of the digital economy. Huawei will keep working with partners to promote global unified standards and will keep on bringing new creations for the welfare of users, in future also.”
Apart from exhibiting the company’s intention toward digitalization, the President also explained the crucial directions of the 6G technology. Accordingly, the 6G network transformation stands over six technical directions.
For instance, native intelligence, extreme connectivity, network perception, star-ground fusion, native trustworthiness, and carbon neutrality.
Further, Wang also mentioned that the company has brought the 6G vision to amplify the human connection, internet stuff, and more. In other words, Huawei is looking forward to a smart and intelligent scenario for its users in the time ahead.
The Chinese tech maker believes that the correct definition of 6G is to increase the intelligence as well as perception facilities based on the upgrade of some major scenarios of 5G.
Six Typical Application Scenarios
The 6G technology has the following applications that will help in accelerating the network operations:
- Distributed networked machine learning and connected AI
- Perception, localization, and imaging
- Human-Centered Immersive Communication
- Smart city and smart life
- Full-featured Industry 4.0 and its evolution
- Global coverage of mobile services.
As per the information, the 6G technology is in expectation to arrive by the year 2030. But we still require confirmation from the side of the company.
Huawei introduces key factors of its optical hybrid cable
Huawei is constantly introducing some or other technology-based solutions that can serve various benefits to the users. Today, the company has introduced some key factors of Huawei optical hybrid cable and described how useful it could be for network and transmission purposes.
The Chinese manufacturer has officially posted a video on its Weibo channel, this morning. On exploring the post we found, how the optical hybrid cable of Huawei plays a crucial role in the technology sector. So let’s learn about this unique cable bit by bit.
An optical Hybrid Cable, also known as the optoelectronic cable is a package of cables that binds the original two wires of the cable into one wire. Ultimately, this mechanism will help in obtaining secure software and hardware coordination.
Besides, it will negotiate data packets that the operators transmit through optical fibers, and will carry the power supply through twisted pair of cables. Another benefit of the optical hybrid cable is, unlike other network cables, this technology is quite affordable.
Moreover, the wire diameter is also thinner, and can easily stretch the bandwidth and transmission distance, irrespective of time. Consequently, this is the farthest power supply distance that can reach more than 1000 meters at a time.
A huge aid for traditional problems:
So far, the office building generally consists of long distances as well as several clients connected to one server. As a result, it becomes difficult for the core computer room to even transmit 100 meters of the network in the area. Aside, this problem was not a matter of a simple optical mechanism that can easily resolve the situation.
However, the combination of optical hybrid cable as well as Wi-Fi 6 can mark an end to the above-mentioned issues. Fortunately, the respective technology provides 10Gbps ultra-wide access and 300-meter ultra-long distance PoE (Power over Ethernet) power supply.
Furthermore, after the remote module gets a sufficient power supply, it can support 4 Wi-Fi 6 networks without requiring local power extraction. Its capability is so flexible that operators can easily relieve for 10-15 years after applying this technology.