Huawei has already announced its latest improvements and features that come with the latest EMUI version but not everyone is getting the EMUI update at the same time.
This is could be due to an issue with your mobile carrier or even the current software on your phone can also prevent it from downloading a new update, even if it’s actually reached to your model.
So, there’s an official solution for this problem that’ll only require a Mac or a PC, after that all you have to do is to follow along with the instructions below.
Note: This will only work if there’s a new update available for your device.
- Download and install Huawei HiSuite on your PC or Mac.
- Download HiSuite on your Huawei or Honor device
- Connect your phone to your PC or Mac using a USB cable.
- Open HiSuite software
- After HiSuite detects your phone, click on Update and it’ll check for Update.
- If there’s an update, it’ll pop up on the screen.
Tip – 1: If the device asks you to enabled HDB feature, go to Settings > Advanced settings > tap Security > tap allow HiSuit to use HDB.
Tip – 2: If the device asks you to enabled USB debugging feature, go to Settings > About Phone > tap on “Build number” seven-time, after that > Go back to Settings > tap Developer options > tap on USB debugging.