Honor is rolling out a new software update for the users of a smartwatch – Honor Watch ES that comes with an improvement in system stability and visual effects in some scenarios and fixes some Bugs, issues.
UPDATE CHANGELOG for Watch ES:
- Display issues with some languages are fixed
- 7-Day weather forecast is optimized and offers a forecast for the next 6 days
- Fixed an issue that affects notification in certain cases
- Improved visual effects in some scenarios
- System stability is improved
Honor Watch ES Pro receiving this update with firmware version 188.8.131.52 and a software size of 8.66 MB.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach out to your wearables.
A few things to know before the update:
- Total time of the update will be around 20 minutes. Ensure that Honor watch ES have at least 30% battery.
- Do not disconnect your Bluetooth connection in entire process which can lead to update failure.
- Honor Watch ES may restart once update completes.
- Ensure that your Huawei Health App is updated.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.