To improve the software system of this new wearable, Honor has just pushed a new software update that installs new watch faces, customizations, and support for additional languages (full changes linked below).
Honor Magic Watch 2 is receiving a new update with software version 126.96.36.199 and 31MB update size.
- Adds more standby watch faces.
- Adds customization for some watch faces.
- Adds supports for Croatian, Bulgarian, and Slovenian.
How to update:
- The wearable needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app.
- Open the app > touch Devices > touch the device name > choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.