Huawei has officially unveiled its new operating system HarmonyOS to the world, as it promises to deliver cross-device capabilities among different platforms. This year, Huawei has planned to cross the mark by installing HarmonyOS in 300 million devices, these include both new and old models of smartphones, tablets, IoT devices, smartphone home devices, in-car systems, and other third-party devices.
Last year, Honor became an independent firm and now planning to return to the smartphone market with a number of new products.
However, Honor device users are also concerned about their future and existing device owners are also interested to receive HarmonyOS operating system update.
But don’t worry Honor phone users, you may be out of Huawei’s leadership but you’ll still be cared for by the company in terms of software support.
Because we now have a confirmed list of Honor devices that will upgrade with HarmonyOS. Similar to Huawei devices, the list also includes the oldest node of the device possible to support HarmonyOS features.
So, without further ado, let’s jump into this section and know which devices will receive HarmonyOS software updates and when.
Honor devices that will receive HarmonyOS fourth quarter of 2021:
- Honor 30
- Honor 30 Pro
- Honor 30 Pro+
- Honor 30S
- Honor V30
- Honor V30 Pro
- Honor V20
- Honor V20 Moschino Edition
- Honor Magic 2
- Honor 20
- Honor 20 Pro
- Honor X10
- Honor X10 Max
- Honor Tablet 6
- Honor Tablet X6
- Honor Play 4 Pro
- Honor 30 Youth Edition
- Honor Play 4
Honor Devices that will receive HarmonyOS in the first half of 2022:
- Honor V10
- Honor 10
- Honor Play
- Honor 20S
- Honor Play4T Pro
- Honor 9X
- Honor 9X Pro
- Honor 8X
- Honor 10 Youth Edition
- Honor 20i
- Honor 9
- Honor V9
- Honor Play 3
- Honor Note 10
- Honor Tablet 5 8-inch
- Honor Tablet 5 10.1-inch
Huawei Band 7 August 2022 update improves iOS notification experience
Huawei is immensely busy with the developments of the Mate 50 series. But it doesn’t made any delays in processing the new firmware for its devices. Currently, the company is rolling out the August 2022 optimization update for Huawei Band 7.
The ultimate product – Huawei Band 7 is one of the best options in the smart wearable categories. The device appears in front of consumers with breathtaking layouts and designs. Besides, its powerful performance and iconic feature packed in a slim cage make it a higher in-demand product in the market.
And to uplift this performance and functioning to the next level, Huawei has released the August 2022 optimization update for the Band 7 gadgets. The new firmware is arriving on the HarmonyOS surface with the build version 18.104.22.168 (P1M02).
Though the package size of the update is quite small (4.62MB). But the company didn’t make any compromise in offering effective optimizations and new features. So, are you ready to find what new changes will take place in Huawei Band 7 with the latest update?
Then let’s tour the changelog in a little more detailed manner!
HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 Changelog
To begin with new add-ons, Huawei has added the Healthy Life application to the device system. As a result, now your respective wearable will help you to retain productive healthy habits. Besides, you can find some healthy tips and tricks.
Ahead we have the optimization section. The latest update works on improving the accuracy of swimming stroke statistics. Now you will find a more definitive report of your swimming activity. Further, it optimizes the iOS smartphone message notification.
This is pretty interesting, as now users will be able to enjoy a more enhanced and sophisticated iOS notification experience on their hands. Moreover, you can easily connect and tackle most of your iPhone operations without the phone.
Last, but not least, the update focuses on retaining the stability of the system in some scenarios. Consequently, users will find a more reliable and persistent wearable system after feeding this update to the Band 7 device.
How to Update?
If you are a new customer and using the Huawei Band 7 for the first time, then here is how you can update your device in easy steps:
- Connect your Huawei bracelet to your smartphone
- Open Huawei Health App
- Tap on the Device section
- Fill up the device details and tap on Software Update
- Hit the Download and Install tab to the available update
|| Source ||
Huawei HarmonyOS 3.0 Eligible Devices
On July 27, Huawei unveiled the self-developed HarmonyOS 3.0 operating system for its eligible devices during the new product launch conference. And as per the official words, the company will bring the stable version of the software by September.
Although Huawei took a long time to introduce a new experience for the users. Yet, we can say that the wait is worth it as the latest HarmonyOS 3.0 software brings a bunch of eye-catching features. Consequently, these features not only serve a new look to your device but also aid the performance as well as the security system.
As usual, the company has started the beta adaptation process of HarmonyOS 3.0 for its flagship devices and will gradually move on to the other members of its smartphone lineup.
This statement would have surely filled your mind with questions like – Will my Huawei device get the HarmonyOS 3.0? Is it eligible to gain the latest HarmonyOS version? No worries! We are here with a huge HarmonyOS 3.0 eligible device list, that will work as a confirmation certificate for your handy gadget.
So don’t wait anymore. Go through the below-given list and check out whether your smart gadget will get the chance to taste the new HarmonyOS 3.0 or not.
HarmonyOS 3.0 Eligible Devices
Huawei P Series
- Huawei P50
- Huawei P50 Pro
- Huawei P50 Pro Collector’s Edition
- Huawei P50 Pocket
- Huawei P50 Pocket Custom Edition
- Huawei P50E
Huawei Mate Series
- Huawei Mate Xs2
- Huawei Mate Xs2 Collector’s Edition
- Huawei Mate X2
- Huawei Mate X2 4G
- Huawei Mate X2 Collector’s Edition
- Mate 40
- Mate 40 Pro
- Mate 40 Pro 4G
- Mate 40 Pro+
- Mate 40 RS Porsche Design
- Mate 40 RS Porsche Design Collection
- Huawei Mate 40E
- Huawei Mate 40E 4G
- Huawei Mate 40E Pro
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8-inch 2021
- Huawei MatePad 11
Huawei Smart Series
- Smart Screen V65 Pro
- Smart Screen V75 Pro
- Huawei V98
- Huawei V75 Super
- Huawei V55 2021
- Huawei V65 2021
- Huawei V75 2021
- Huawei V85 2021
Aside from these devices, Huawei could also turn its face towards the old monks of its handset family. Yes, we are talking about the Mate 20 and P30 series. So far, the Chinese tech maker hasn’t uttered any word on this matter. Yet, changes will arrive with time. And we will keep updating you with these changes and the fresh content as it will appear in front of us.
HarmonyOS 3 beta is now available for Huawei MatePad 11
Huawei MatePad 11 users started collecting the iconic HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update, this latest build will redesign your large screen with numerous new features and give you a fresh start with on your tablet.
No doubt, this new HarmonyOS 3 version for your Huawei MatePad 11 tablet, brings a number of positive changes but there is another side of this beta update, that you should be aware of. As any beta update comes for the testing and with the purpose to know the user’s experience with the new build.
However, the beta version isn’t a stable release so you may experience some flaws in this beta testing. We suggest you take part fearlessly, as the Huawei MatePad 11 tablet is compatible to handle any considerable version.
For upgrading, the new version HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199, which is upgradable over HarmonyOS 188.8.131.525 build version. Below you can check the adaptable model:
- Huawei MatePad 11 WiFi version DBY-W09
How to update:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on System & updates
- Tap Software update
- Tap Check for Updates
- Download and Install
- Stackable: you can view cards by swiping up and down, or by pulling down and then swiping left to delete, you can also drag to change the order of the cards or add them to the desktop.
- Combinable: You can combine cards of different sizes and application shortcuts into one. Cards and combined cards can be resized, and you can apply combined templates with a single click.
- Smart folder: There are additional sizes and styles available, and you can change the size by long-pressing the folder. You can always find the right one, no matter how much or how little you apply. Storage options, as well as more efficient use of desktop space
- Smart desktop layout: Kneading the desktop intelligently layouts the desktop, you can categorize applications and cards by color and function, and one-click selection generates a personalized desktop automatically.
- Xiaoyi: Xiaoyi recommends continuous wisdom upgrading and can dynamically recommend services or applications based on time, scene, location, and usage habits, among other things, providing you with a time-saving and convenient experience.
Full-scene smart life:
- Super terminal: Hyperterminal has been fully expanded to support more device types, various devices can be flexibly combined, interconnected, and coordinated, and devices with different Huawei IDs can also be quickly interconnected, allowing the benefits of each device to be freely invoked.
- Broadcast control center: Support for connecting two pairs of Bluetooth headphones at the same time has been added, for one song, two people can enjoy and listen to the beauty together, in addition, a multi-device broadcast control function has been added, which can conveniently control the music playback of nearby speakers through the mobile phone’s broadcast control center.
Performance and power consumption:
- Superframe game engine: The superframe game engine has been improved further, and energy consumption has been reduced by intelligently scheduling CPU and memory resources.
Privacy and security:
- Privacy center: Provides you with access to all application permissions in the General dashboard, as well as proactive privacy protection suggestions for potential risks You are aware that for all visits
- Security Center: You can check the security status of the current device or other devices with the same Huawei ID at any time, proactively assisting you in identifying problems and providing protection The device is said to be safer and more reliable.
- Visual Aid: Image description and text recognition functions have been added, which can report the characteristics and positions of people or objects recognized in the scene, the text content recognized in the reading environment, describing people appearing in the camera lens, and so on.
- Hearing Aid: Supports quick connection with hearing aids, You can quickly discover nearby hearing aid devices through Bluetooth and easily pair and connect. Added vocal enhancement function, which optimizes the sound by enhancing the clarity of the human voice in the environment, calls, and media to make the sound heard more clearly.