A few days ago, Honor rolled out June 2020 update for Honor Band 5, which brought new optimizations for this fitness band. Similarly, the company now pushing this new firmware for the Honor Band 5i with improvements for user experience.
Previously, Honor resolved some issues regarding SpO2 blood saturation level measure, Music Player widget, and the notifications. It’s recommended that users upgrade to the latest version for a better user experience.
Check more details below.
Honor Band 5i Update Changelog:
- This update optimises the user experience.
This update comes with firmware version 18.104.22.168 and has a package size of 4.62 MB. This update is rolling out in batches so it may take time/days to spread in different countries.
- This update is rolling out in batches and may take some time to reach your device.
- Upgrade time is about 20 minutes.
- Make sure your battery is above 20% before starting the update.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
How to update Honor 5i:
- Connect the Huawei Band 5i to your phone using the Huawei Health app
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices
- Touch the device name
- Choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your band if there are any new updates.