Huawei is delivering December 2021 HarmonyOS update for Honor 9 smartphone users. According to the information, this new update comes with the HarmonyOS version 184.108.40.206, which is upgraded from build version 220.127.116.11.
The latest changelog reveals that the Honor 9 update install the December 2021 HarmonyOS system security patch that defends the device against exploits and issues. Also, it also improves the device unlocking experience and optimizes the display effect of the contact interface.
Furthermore, this update also fixes the problem that some users are getting trouble in logging into Huawei account. So, if you are also facing the same issue, download and install this update and get rid of it.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- System: Improve the unlocking experience in some situations.
- Display: Optimize the display effect of the contact interface.
- System: Fix the problem of being unable to log in to the Huawei account in some scenarios.
- Security: Installs into the security patch of December 2021 to enhance the mobile phone system Safety
Key points for users before Update:
- The device must have a better battery backup to install this update that is a minimum of 50%.
- It’s compulsory to check your storage availability(Internal/External SDcard) to download the latest update as per the size required
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.
STEPS TO UPDATE YOUR DEVICE:
To manually download this update via mobile Settings– open Settings > click on the System & updates > open Software update > tap on Check for updates option > (if an update is available) click on Download and install > after installation, restart the device.
Alternatively, you can download it via My Huawei App – open My Huawei app on your device > click on the update button> tap on Check for update option> (if an update is available) click on Download and install > after installation reboot the device.
(Via – Huawei)