Following its launch on August 4th, Huawei has now started pushing HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 software version for 34 Huawei devices. You should know that the company is only pushing this software update in public beta mode. Hence, this is not a stable software update, which will come soon.
- Huawei P60
- Huawei P60 Pro
- Huawei P60 Art
- Huawei Mate X3
- Huawei Mate X3 Collector’s Edition
- Huawei Mate 50
- Huawei Mate 50 Pro
- Huawei Mate 50 RS Porsche Design
- Huawei Mate 50E
- Huawei Pocket S
- Huawei P50
- Huawei P50 Pro
- Huawei P50 Pro Collection
- Huawei P50E
- Huawei P50 Pocket
- Huawei P50 Pocket Art Edition
- Huawei Mate 40
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro+
- Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design
- Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design Collection
- Huawei Mate 40E Pro
- Huawei Mate X2
- Huawei Mate X2 4G
- Huawei Mate X2 Collection
- Huawei Mate Xs 2
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 Collection
- Huawei Nova 11
- Huawei Nova 11 Pro
- Huawei Nova 11 Ultra
- Huawei MatePad Pro 11-inch performance version
- Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6-inch 2022
- Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6-inch 2021
What’s coming with HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 changelog for these Huawei smartphones? Let’s find out below.
Brand-new personalized themes, providing rich theme templates and stylized layout design. For example, the theme of the protagonist of art supports one-click cutout, and can freely shape the image of the “user” with the background of artistic texture. It also supports icon color selection, is easy to play with the personalized home screen
- Interesting mood theme, rich and vivid Emoji expression system combined with mood, creating exclusive mood wallpaper, the expression “Little Soybean” on the wallpaper has a soft pressure-sensitive visual dynamic effect, making the desktop and lock screen full of fun.
- Panoramic weather theme, real-time perception of weather changes, vividly presenting the real world’s cloudy, sunny, rainy, and snowy on the screen, combined with gravity sensing, it will also vividly display the different visual effects of the weather under looking down, looking up, and looking up, bringing an immersive experience Interactive Experience.
Immediately grasp the latest progress of the task, from turning off the screen, and locking the screen to unlocking and presenting it in a timely manner. It is resident in the upper left corner of the desktop, which is intuitive and convenient. Click to expand more information.
The notification messages are clustered and partitioned, sorted reasonably according to importance, and the notifications of the same application are aggregated into dynamic cards, folded, and presented, the information structure is more refreshing, and the priority is clear at a glance.
Super Transit Station:
Break down the barriers of applications, identify text and pictures by pressing with two fingers, long press and select them, and quickly drag them into the super transfer station for temporary storage, preview, and batch sharing, making content collection and cross-terminal sharing more efficient and convenient.
The Ark engine has been fully evolved to bring you a silky smooth experience.
Application Control Center:
The card-based design is more visible and convenient, proactively controls risky applications, restricts access to sensitive permissions, hides real user data, restricts the use of system capabilities, and creates a pure application operating environment.
Application Tracking Management:
The privacy center supports application tracking activities to be refined to specific applications, and you can turn off the tracking ability of specified applications.
Children’s Remote Guardian:
Through the family sharing function of the HUAWEI ID, you can view the location of multiple devices of your child, and pay attention to the safety of your child in real-time. Finely control the duration of device use, and support multiple parents to jointly protect children’s health and use the device.
Optimize the enlarged display effect, add the harassment interception setting function, support the third-party application care mode to open the linkage, and provide the elders with a simpler and safer computer environment.
All of the Huawei smartphones and tablet users can participate in the HarmonyOS 4 public beta process via My Huawei app. However, the rollout time may vary depending on various key factors.